Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just a couple of question before placing order
05-21-2011, 08:40 AM,
just a couple of question before placing order
1. how long does it usually take until the order arrives in europe?
2. is my cost estimate of 350€ for 2 pieces and shipping accurate? can any european wearers confirm?
3. are the knots single stranded?
4. what density would a 25 year old dude normally have? i dont want absolute thickness because that might just be too obvious, i want to start with a slightly below normal density. what could that be?

that is all for now, i would really appreciate any input on these issues.

thanks alot in advance
05-21-2011, 10:19 AM,
RE: just a couple of question before placing order
Hi Waldojesus,
Delivery times vary according to the different countries in Europe. We generally add 1 week for delivery to Europe but this can be more or less depending on the country. Prices are on the 'styles' page and determined by which base you select. There is an extra charge for hair that is longer than 6" in length and bases that are larger than 8" x 10". Single stranded hair is used for the front hair line. Density is based on the density of your own existing hair. We've had 25 year old guys with very thin sides and back and therefore have recommended a density that is lighter than medium in order to blend with the customer's existing hair. The inverse can also be true: an older person with thick sides and back needs a hair system that is more dense than medium. It all depends on the density of your own hair---we want to match it for a seamless blend. If you send in a photo of your side an back hair we will be happy to help you with the proper density. You can send it to toplace.com or if you would like other users to give their opinions you can post it on this forum.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
05-21-2011, 10:32 PM,
RE: just a couple of question before placing order
Post a pic or two of your own hair here and others will advise on the density or just send directly to Toplace and John will know what to order for you as he said.... as to the prices, here`s a link to `Currency convertor`...a handy tool ...just type in the cost of a system [quoted in US $ and it will convert it to € for you.... Paul. http://www.xe.com/ucc/