Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess who is wearing a hairpiece! (Photo)
01-26-2009, 07:16 AM,
Re: Guess who is wearing a hairpiece!
I know the answer cause i know the guy in the picture lol. But if i didnt know, My guess would probably have been the guy on the far left. and then if someone said no not him, Then id pick the guy in the middle. And if they said no not him. id be pretty shocked if it was the guy on the right.
01-26-2009, 04:28 PM,
In the middle is the answer.

I just wanted to show that at first glance you can't tell one way or the other.
02-01-2009, 11:42 AM,
To me you can tell the fellow in the middle definitely is from looking at the sides. The front on the fellow with his mouth wide open looks like a hair piece from the front hairline.

macmike
02-02-2009, 03:58 PM,
Well, the guy with the mouth open does not wear a hairpiece. So that goes to show that natural hairlines can be thicker... I think a common misconception is full thicker hairlines or higher densities mean a hairpiece. That is completely false. Its all about density.

The person in the middle (me) has sides shaved for the style. Its a bald fade kinda style.
02-03-2009, 10:05 AM,
If the fellow with his mouth open isn't wearing he needs to shave his head and buy a full cap to get a better front hairline. That front hairline sure looks fake to me.

Macmike
02-03-2009, 12:34 PM,
Mr. Popularity here again.

James, with your light/thin eyebrows, I think you'd look great with blondish hair. While someone with a fade cut is far from typical profile from a wearer, in this photo anyway, I think the fade draws more attention to your topper. Again, I think it's the contrast between your eyebrows and the piece.

You can tell that the dude on the right is not wearing; very consistent and natural-looking hair color, and his temples and parietal hair looks completely natural and perfectly blended. Also, his hairline, solid as it is, doesn't raise any red flags precisely because it "makes sense" with the rest of his hair -- there's nothing askew.
02-03-2009, 02:26 PM,
macmike Wrote:If the fellow with his mouth open isn't wearing he needs to shave his head and buy a full cap to get a better front hairline.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
02-03-2009, 09:02 PM,
How can a real hairline look fake?

Doesn't that technically mean that fake looking hairlines look real?

The point of this photo is... even real hairlines can look "fake", and "fake" hairlines can look real.

Thank you for your time.