Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birmingham convention was QUALITY!!
05-25-2009, 04:09 AM,
Re: Birmingham convention was QUALITY!!
i used a bit of the bluemax today on a older system and have to say its good stuff my old piece is not dry anymore .
05-25-2009, 05:35 AM,
the7thson Wrote:random I know but I cant remember everyones name either just faces and theres no faces on here!!!! Sparten were you the guy with the white beenie hat? Or the chat in the white cap standing by the door???

White beanie cap 8-)
05-25-2009, 06:18 AM,
Hey guys,

great convention. I'm glad I came again like I was two years ago after my first convention. Was good to talk to people about their experience and advice...
Debbie did a nice cut-in on me, so only for that it was worth it... Smile

I am trying to figure out everybody's forum-name and the people at the convention. Sorry, but who where Jake1980 and Tunners? Please let me know...

I have to say that everyone looked very good after their cut-ins, danger!!89 your one looked also very nice. I know in the beginning it looks very unfamiliar and you have to give it 1-2 weeks after the hair settles in and you get used to it.
Also all the other ones, very nice.

BA, thanks for organising this and for coming over. Thanks to Debbie for the great cut-in. JRob thanks for the advice and the experience you shared with us and thanks for the Blue Max samples, I will try them out soon.

Carsten, I loved your airport story. I am just trying to imagine the picture of you standing next to the Slovakian customs officer and showing her your pictures on your laptop, lol... I think you have to get a new id...? Let us know how your days at work have been.

Was great meeting everyone!

Patrick
05-25-2009, 11:43 AM,
Thanks for the comments fellas, Always good to meet up with customers and most importantly to help people out with the hairloss problem which can be daunting to a newbie who doesnt have a scooby on what to do.

Some drastic but very positive changes we had this year for people who got a piece cut in, We have lots of photos and will post them up over the next few days.

See you all again next year.
05-26-2009, 08:42 PM,
Hi all,

After driving up from Kent on Saturday I was a little tired, but I must say it was worth it.
The turn out was brilliant. All you guys were so friendly and up for it.
I still can’t believe the guy who turned up from Australia for his first fitting (good luck and if you need anything just ask, you have a bunch of supporting people here)
Debbie worked extremely hard, I think she started about 9.00am and was still going when I and Tracey departed.
Not too sure on everyone names, but I am here if you ever need a stylist in London.

Thank you Ba for a casually but informative day

Joanna
05-26-2009, 10:38 PM,
Hi Joanna
Can you please post your details over here..I am in UK and it would really be nice to know a stylist in London..
05-27-2009, 06:33 AM,
Hi zxzv,

If you ever need a stylist in London please call me on 07932710954

Joanna
06-06-2009, 03:42 AM,
This is the first time I have posted since the convention, but I just want to say that it was great to meet everyone. Some amazing transformations there.....gotta love it.

To me the best part of these conventions is going out for dinner or drinks afterward with 6 other guys who are wearing fake hair, and NOBODY in the place has a clue!

Oh yea, downundersyd.... how about the two birds waving from the bus in Stratford? Wouldn't have happened to a couple of slapheads, eh? haha
06-06-2009, 06:49 AM,
JRob Wrote:Oh yea, downundersyd.... how about the two birds waving from the bus in Stratford? Wouldn't have happened to a couple of slapheads, eh? haha

Got that right mate, Fact is blokes with hair get more attention than slapheads.
06-06-2009, 02:03 PM,
That's right lads

What about the bird from the Stratford cafe?

and Deb's favourite..alright mate WINK WINK and then wink wink again a couple more times