Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My second piece!
01-25-2009, 05:50 AM,
My second piece!
[img]

This is the free piece I got from BA for attending the convention in Windsor. It was Debbie's suggestion that I buy a stock piece and then cut out my pieces from that instead of buying custom pieces because the piece I wear is so small. I will probably get 3 pieces out of one stock piece because I am wearing a 1" wide piece for the hairline. I attached with glue and I am Big Grin because I can't feel any edges at all. Any woman can run her fingers through my hair because she wont feel anything at all.(this blows my mind)

I am getting this hair game down to a science as I started wearing in July and have learned from there. By Sept I was rocking it because Debbie gave me a great hairstyle at the convention that the ladies loved alot! I am extremely greatful for Debbie's idea to make several pieces from 1 stock and to BA for holding the convention and giving me a free piece.

Thanks for everything,
xbaddboy
01-25-2009, 06:20 AM,
Re: My second piece!
I'm so glad you are happy with your new piece(s). , with a piece as small as your front partial, it makes economic sense to do it this way..........I'll bet you look great!!
DebbieS.
01-25-2009, 06:44 AM,
Very curious to c a pic mate!
05-30-2009, 01:50 PM,
Hey,
I am looking to do the exact same thing with my hair. Check out my previous post to see a picture of my current hairline. I was wondering if I could see a picture with your successful results. Also, what was your process? I am a complete newbie and have no clue what I am doing or where to start. Should I buy the stock piece and take it to a pro to cut it and put it on for me? Any advice/help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
06-06-2009, 03:32 AM,
Good stuff badboy.

Not that anyone is "lucky" with their hair issues, but all of the front partials I have seen look amazing. When you don't have to cover a huge area where the hair falls down into your existing hair in the back it eliminates a lot of challenges.
06-06-2009, 01:53 PM,
hey badboy, is there a picture attached to that post? I cant see it. I would really like to see your results.