Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debbies knot sealer is a must haveA++++
01-27-2009, 01:28 AM,
Debbies knot sealer is a must haveA++++
Its simple to use and it does work.I wish I had bought this sooner to be honest.I will bet my all lace unit
is going to last longer.I used a small cloth and it was done in 5 minutes.You can feel it also after its done.
I will now seal all future units before I wear them.The thing I like also is this product is safe.
01-27-2009, 09:21 AM,
Re: Debbies knot sealer is a must haveA++++
meandean...I agree...I first bought a bottle and still have it...it will do many units....I put a light coat on at least once amonth...it does keep the shedding down especially around the hairline...it's also good for fraying...keeps it to a minimum...Debbie has a winner with this stuff. Cheers
01-27-2009, 09:24 AM,
My question about this stuff.. is are you supposed to put on enought so you can see it seal even after it's dried? B/c you have to use a good bit to actually be able to see it after it's dried. I've used it about 1/2 dozen times.. and I'm not sure I'm using enough.
01-27-2009, 01:39 PM,
folliman; you only need a tiny, tiny bit. you should see very slight transfer when applying (like puppy tracks LOL)...and I mean VERY SLIGHT. once dry, it will be invisible but you will notice a slight difference in texture of the lace. slightly stiffer.
apply this SMALL amount once a month and you are good to go. there is enough product to seal 20 hair systems.
so it is economical and safe!
DebbieS.
01-27-2009, 02:30 PM,
folli watch my video
01-28-2009, 09:10 AM,
Where's the video?
01-28-2009, 10:00 AM,
Check the info links thread.
01-28-2009, 04:02 PM,
One question,how long does it last on a unit if you wash it one time per week?
01-28-2009, 06:02 PM,
I never used this stuff before. Do you just use it on the front hairline, or do you use it on the entire system? Also does this stuff close the lace holes or something to prevent hairs from going backwards through the lacE?
01-29-2009, 03:38 AM,
you can reapply every month or so. no, it does not close the lace holes. it simple seals the knots making them less likely to loosen.
you only need a tiny bit of the product!! a 2 oz. bottle is enough to seal 20 hair systems. I suggest you do it all over the base to prevent shedding everywhere on your system.
DebbieS.