Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
updates on products
01-28-2009, 05:27 AM,
updates on products
There have been a bunch of products that some people swore by within the past few years. Now I rarely hear people talking about these products. Can we get some updates on the following products. Who uses them still and with what results?

-The lace sealer that was developed by a guy from the forum named Mark. It was just called Mark's lace sealer. Maybe 2 years ago??

-The "glue sealer" spray that was supposed to make the lace less sticky after the piece was attached (about 1 year ago). I think Sally's sold it?

-The lace concealer that BA liked so much at the Windsor convention 2008. I believe people were concerned about it staining the lace and not cleaning up easily??

-The new thinnest skin
-The super-strong bleach that BA was experimenting with at the Orlando convention. At the convention, it seemed to make every knot invisible on even black hair. Confusedhock:
02-01-2009, 12:16 PM,
Re: updates on products
-The "glue sealer" spray that was supposed to make the lace less sticky after the piece was attached (about 1 year ago). I think Sally's sold it?

The glue sealer I like and still use is called "Let's Go" by Isabel Cristina. I believe a company called Hello Gorgeous sells it.

macmike
02-02-2009, 03:01 PM,
MacMike...yes, that's exactly the product I was talking about. How exactly does this product help you? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth trying.
02-03-2009, 01:44 AM,
Keeps the front hairline down.

Sent from my iPhone

Macmike