Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing the density?
01-28-2009, 10:28 PM,
Changing the density?
Hey there, I just got my first TL unit cut in.

And first of all I have to say, the quality of the hair piece is really fantastic! Great hair quality, great lace, perfectly bleached knots (I have got black hair, so this is always a challenge) Smile! I am really happy, that I found this company!!!

Now, there is a slight problem. I accidentally ordered a density that is a little bit too low for the style I am looking for (60-65%), the unit looks very realistic the way it is, but I think a higher density would even look better.

So is there a way to send the unit back to the factory and get density increased (about 10%)?
Thanks for any advice!
01-29-2009, 02:42 AM,
Re: Changing the density?
I too have a slight problem with my very first order.
All looks great except I ordered freestyle and received a crown that is really thin. Just need to add a bunch of hair to the crown area and need to be advised on what to order next time.
Do all system come in with lace all around?
01-29-2009, 02:56 AM,
wiggy Wrote:...
Do all system come in with lace all around?
I think you can order every system with or without poly on back and sides (e.g. TL100 is the same like TL150 but without poly).
01-29-2009, 04:16 AM,
What I meant was extra lace all around the unit.
01-29-2009, 11:56 AM,
wiggy Wrote:What I meant was extra lace all around the unit.

All lace units (french, sfs) do for sure.
The ones (at least the ones that I've gotten) that were lace with poly around the sides and back, only had the extra lace on the front.

Smile
Fred