Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoping for the full piece vid soon!
01-29-2009, 04:52 AM,
Hoping for the full piece vid soon!
I spent 30 minutes today combing the hair and using dermmatch to make it look halfway presentable. Don't know how much longer I can hold out like this!

Smile
01-29-2009, 11:31 AM,
Re: Hoping for the full piece vid soon!
email JRob, or give him a shout out on this forum as he may have a downloadable version ready for full caps....not sure.
DebbieS.
01-29-2009, 12:55 PM,
Nobody wishes it was finished more than I do Smile

The big thing that is standing in my way right now is getting a piece that demonstrates the capabilities of a full cap. I only have one useable unit and it's the one that I had to use relaxer on the temples, so the temple areas are too flat and they lay forward too much. It's definitely wearable in public, but I need a better piece to show the closeups on the DVD.

I will be showing this unit on the video as well, but it's important that I have one that's "right" so people can see the awesome capabilities of a full cap.

Until the video is ready feel free to email me and I will send you a rough copy of the eBook that I have put together that is based upon the material that will be in the video. I know it's important to see it on video, but it will at least give you an overview.

This is why you don't want to get stuck with just one unit, BTW.
01-29-2009, 11:42 PM,
Hello JRob,

I am considering the switch to full cap and I am interested in the video, too Smile

May I get the rough copy of the eBook ?

Maybe it could already give me an idea how it would be with a full cap

Thank you

Bye
01-31-2009, 09:25 AM,
JRob, do you have any ETA? I have Michigan's DVD and am considering a partial for the short/midterm if your DVD isn't coming out within the next month or two. Thanks!
01-31-2009, 10:38 AM,
I would like to say sometime in February, but I have yet to receive my new pieces, so I hesitate to put a time on it.

Actually, I am going to shoot as much as I can without a new piece tomorrow and Sunday, and if I don't have a new piece by next week I might even use some relaxer to correct the piece I have. I really hesitate to do so because the hair is holding up so well and I don't want to take the chance of it cooking the hair, but the first round of relaxer didn't seem to weaken the hair a bit, so for the sake of expediting the Full Cap video I might actually hit it with some relaxer again to position the hair exactly the way i want it in the temples.

The benefit to this is that I will be able to get it documented on camera. I will let everyone know....