Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SD Hair Solutions- Anyone have info on these guys?
02-02-2010, 06:00 PM,
SD Hair Solutions- Anyone have info on these guys?
So I've called about 55-60 salons in the San Diego area, and I've encountered maybe only about 5 or 6 that either have experience in cutting in men's hair pieces or would be "comfortable" cutting in men's hair pieces. One of those places was this place: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sdhairsolutions.com/">http://www.sdhairsolutions.com/</a><!-- m -->, where the stylist I spoke to stated that all she does is cut in men's hair pieces, has over 20 years of experience, and would charge me $150 dollars for the cut in. Does anyone have any experience with this place, and also, does $150 sound ridiculously high for cutting in a piece? Lastly, since this is my first one, what would be the best thing to do: Get a Wahl's clipper and just do my best or find someone else? Thanks.

-Krispin
02-16-2010, 08:25 AM,
Re: SD Hair Solutions- Anyone have info on these guys?
I tried contacting that place in San Diego and.the website is closed.
02-16-2010, 09:27 AM,
I recommend people try and learn how to do their own cut ins. THey have robocut videos, people use clippers, scissors and the flowbees etc with great success. I think 150 dollars for a haircut is a real ripoff. Would you ever pay a 150 for a haircut when you had hair?? They are taking advantage of us.
02-16-2010, 09:59 AM,
$150.......is a complete ripoff. Up until a couple of years ago I was paying $100, and I was sick about it. I have now found a lady close to me that does cut ins for $60.
I don't understand how someone can charge so much for a haircut, that rarely takes longer than 45 min. I'm getting a hair cut, not hiring an attorney. Big Grin