Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eyebrow Hair Loss
01-31-2009, 06:36 PM,
Eyebrow Hair Loss
Just curious to see if anyone else suffers from slight eyebrow hair loss? I've lost the end of my eyebrows, so now they're just sort of a rectangle above my eyes. I'm in my early 20s, so I think of it as being pretty weird. I know there is micropigmentation(term?) that can replicate hairs but maybe I'm just over analyzing and should just be happy to have any hair above my eyes.

As crazy as it sounds, I've been using Toppik (applying with fingertip) to replicate eyebrow hairs, just so I can give it some kind of normal looking shape. It looks pretty good but I'm sure you can guess that it wipes off pretty easily. Anyways, thanks in advance for any feedback.
02-01-2009, 02:19 AM,
Re: Eyebrow Hair Loss
Yeah, I have that going on too. I saw some pictures of me as recently as 2005, and I had very thick eyebrows. Now I have thin spots in both brows. I pray it doesn't go further, but I would probably use an eyebrow pencil if it did.
02-01-2009, 07:18 PM,
Dermmatch works real well for slight eyebrow hair loss. I've been using it for a few years to bring out my eyebrows and it works much better than an eyebrow pencil at least from my experience. All you need is a small applicator tip that can be found in most beauty supply stores and just apply Dermmatch to your eyebrows.

KenJJ
02-04-2009, 03:22 PM,
There is a procedure to make your brows thicker. Its FUI surgery I believe and not as expensive as you may think. I was actually looking into this a few years ago because my brows were thinning. For some reason, my brows have actually been growing lately. Do a google search for thicker eye brows. Good Luck!
02-05-2009, 05:39 AM,
This doesn't get mentioned much on our forum but our factory also has the ability to make eyebrows. Contact BA at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> if you're interested and he'll help you out.
Regards,
John