Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toplace "Remy" hair
02-01-2009, 04:38 PM,
Toplace "Remy" hair
Is toplace's remy hair chinese or indian?
02-02-2009, 12:45 AM,
Re: Toplace "Remy" hair
NotGuilty Wrote:Is toplace's remy hair chinese or indian?

That would be a question that John and/or BA would answer for sure, however, I'd bet that it's almost 100% certain that it's Indian.

Chinese hair is thicker and has a different shape to it than anglo hair.

Why would you think that it's Chinese ?

Smile
Fred
02-02-2009, 04:29 AM,
indian.
02-02-2009, 05:11 AM,
I was just curious cuz I know chinese remy hair is thicker and coarser, and compared to my own fine hair Toplace hair is thicker in diameter. I'm sure it's Indian, but I'm thinking I might have to find processed indian hair - which is finer/thinner than unprocessed (remy) hair. I'm not exactly sure what the consequences are of hair with the cuticle removed because I've never had it, but my hair is so fine and I need hair that's closer in texture to mine. Density doesn't matter, it's the diameter of each hair. Does that make sense?

Do you guys know if I can get processed virgin Indian hair from TL? Or, can I find a source and send it to the TL factory to have it made? I understand I may pay more but I'm looking for a good hair texture match to my own.
02-02-2009, 07:49 AM,
is your hair black? because if you want indian hair that has had no processing, it only comes in black. otherwise, you are going to have to find another alternative.
you will want to direct your question to John at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> as he is the only one that can answer such an individualized situation. He can help you with finding the right hair for you.
DebbieS.