Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair Question & Pics
02-03-2010, 07:57 PM,
Hair Question & Pics
Hi,
Just wondering if anybody has tried the new Ever Pure Sulfate Free products from L'oreal ? I have tried Nearly Natural products which work well. I've also tried the BlueMax, which works well, but I can't really tell a difference in that and other products. The only difference is it has a silicone sealer to use with the shampoo & conditioner. I was in Wal-Mart and found the Ever Pure products and just wondering if anybody has used them on your piece and what were the results??

I've only been wearing for about a year and never posted a pic, so I've put 2 pics of me on here. I'm an Elvis Tribute Artist so it's important that I have good hair..LOL Big Grin Nobody even knows I wear, except for my family. I really don't care if anybody knows either. It's no different than somebody wearing glasses to see better, which I do that too LOL

[Image: 15nkhz5.jpg]
[Image: 2dt4rbn.jpg]
02-04-2010, 01:09 AM,
Re: Hair Question & Pics
I use them. I'm not sure if they're any better/worse, but I like the way they smell. Big Grin

--Colin
07-15-2010, 12:35 PM,
RE: Hair Question & Pics
dude! what are your specs! i freaking love elvis!
07-19-2010, 03:01 PM,
Ive used em. Smell is nice, but the hair doesnt flow like is does when i use Jorgen. I wouldnt buy them again.
07-20-2010, 03:11 AM,
oh my god...I can spot that from 100 meters...that's why wigs and hair pieces have this stigma...when you are not doing right...it looks just not normal...
10-17-2010, 01:07 AM,
(07-15-2010, 12:35 PM)Mender Wrote: dude! what are your specs! i freaking love elvis!

specs for my piece are 75% body wave and the color is the same as clairol 51 black velvet