Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a good moisturizing spray
02-02-2009, 08:48 AM,
a good moisturizing spray
Any recommendations on a spray that will leave the hair a little moist and won't hurt the hair.
02-02-2009, 09:33 AM,
Re: a good moisturizing spray
The problem isn't getting moisture into the hair, it's KEEPING it in. Any leave-in conditioner will soften the hair, but the problem is that the processed hair is so porous that after a couple of days it feels like straw. And if you use the wrong shampoo it will only exacerbate the problem.

I have a solution in the pipeline but it's still on its final revisions so it will be at least a few weeks before it's 100% ready.
02-03-2009, 12:19 PM,
Try spraying with TDi Pretti Slick every morning. You can get it from Debbie's site. TDi make a wide range of products for all types of wigs.
02-25-2009, 02:09 AM,
I have a good one Im using at the moment, its not so much a spray through, its more a styling moisturiser. Its a cream but it does both moisturise and helps to lightly style the hair similar to a wax but with less hold. A friend of mine is coming out with a range of products. Theyr not in full production yet but I use his products and theyr doing great so far. If you want some I can see if I can get some for you...