Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow, Toplace should be considers King Of Hairsystems....
02-04-2009, 11:12 PM,
Wow, Toplace should be considers King Of Hairsystems....
My unit is about 6 months old now. 68% density, sfs lace (TL-500), freestyle. And you would think that my unit would be dead by then :lol: Guess again? This unit is still strong like a bull. The abuse my unit takes such as going rock climbing, surfing, skydiving and weightlifting is like superman fighting bad guys. My piece is still standing strong and proud of it. My other hair provider before sucked!!!! I would do lot's of outside activities and the stylist I was previously with replaced my unit every two months and kept adding hair for additional charge whenever my unit was falling out. The ultimate test was yesterday afternoon when my buddy and I went surfing. Waves were decent, but the wind was strong. I entered the beast and after 2 hours of water crunching, gravity pulling and breathtaking plunges. I came out almost the way I came in. My buddy tony knows I wear a hair piece and told me "Dude I don't know how you did it, but that was like jesus walking on water." I laughed so hard I seriously started crying. So later on that day I had my appointment with my hair stylist Rosemary and asked her how my unit look after she took it off. And she told me I swear to God " Looks perfect, still looks the same when I did your cut in." BOOOYYAAAHHHHH Hairclub for men!!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT!!!!!! I'am currently awaiting for my new unit. But for people at Toplace, please stand up and enjoy this invisible hug I'm giving you. You guys make the best systems I have ever laid my eyes upon. I hope someday to give you guys an award but for now I'm giving you a hug Big Grin So thank you toplace and take you for all the members in this forum. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Rockstar
R. Garcia
02-04-2009, 11:46 PM,
Re: Wow, Toplace should be considers King Of Hairsystems....
Sounds you must get a pretty strong attachment then.

What is your attachment method and how long does it last?
02-05-2009, 10:44 AM,
Yeah please tell me what attachment method you are using, I feel like I have a strong hold, but i would be nervous about surfing. Also any particular products you use that help keep the unit from oxidizing or drying out?
02-05-2009, 02:40 PM,
What kind of base and specs do you have? I cant seem to get my piece to last more then 2 and half months before its looks horrible.
02-05-2009, 07:02 PM,
I have a TL500 base with sfs front with fench base. I use walker ultra hold liquid adhesive doing a full 360 spin around my head two times using the new walker tape on my front hairline and using pro-flex tape roll all around my unit. After I put all of the tape on my piece, I take the walker ultra hold adhesive and spread it around the tape before I attach it. It gives it a super tight hold. Remember, I only do this when I do extreme activities like surfing and rock climbing and one time skydiving. I' am very active so I need to be very aware of my piece being on my head. But I don't go to the extreme whenever I go out with my friends, going to the club or playing guitar at my local cafe. I simply use pro-flex tape roll all around my unit and I don't tape my front, I use the adhesive to take care of that. And I don't go to heavy on the ultra when I go out casually. Plus I'm young, I' am only 21. So my density is very thick about 68-70. But remember my fellow brethrens, don't let a piece hold you back for so many things you want to try for.

" The Process To Life's Journey Is Not About Changing Who We Are, But Unmasking Who We Have Become."
Rockstar
02-05-2009, 10:53 PM,
How do you keep it maintained so well after 6 months? I feel like I can never go more then 3 months before my unit begins to fade and dry out. Any useful tips would be much appreciated.