Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first Skin system.
02-09-2009, 05:48 AM,
Re: My first Skin system.
Hi Xeon,

Amazing photos, looked very realistic. Don't pay too much attention to the photos (though we tend to) as in photos our forehead will appear wider and higher. Yours is very nice.

I usually tape my poly and thin skin with glue at the front and tapes all over (not strongest tapes, of course). Very solid for 5 days (no lift at all). The reason why I use tapes and glue mainly because I work out very vigorously (more than 5 times a week). I've always tried to remove it whenever I feel like (when it gets a bit irritated or it stinks). Will not feel safe if not attached with tapes or glue Wink

Thanks for the nice photos.
02-09-2009, 07:50 AM,
I hear you man, I attached the sucker last night with got2b spiking cement and its still on pretty solid. i am not getting any lifting anywhere.
I dont think i would like wearing this piece though in the summer. Next skin i get im going to try and get a lace center for comfort with a perimeter.

what kind of skin do you use? The really thin thin one?

regards
02-09-2009, 09:29 AM,
oh sorry forgot to answer und. there i was attaching the base with super tape and the front was the coolpiece glue.

regards
02-09-2009, 06:51 PM,
Hi Xeon,

Thank you for telling me about the spiking cement and I will try it someday. Currently on Coolpiece's white glue at the front and tapes the rest. Yes, definitely not for the summer. Again, you can remove, clean it and re-attach it anytime you want to. No hassle in a way.

It is always a good idea to get a combination of lace and poly/skin if your density is high. Otherwise, only skin perimeter on the sides all the way to the back.

I have both poly and the super thin skin. Poly resembles the tone of my scalp and skin (a bit white but not really white like sheet) but kind of uncomfortable during summer. It is not an issue if you do not sleep with it ;-) Thin skin is almost like "colorless" and I think it suits anybody (only if you are not really tanned). Spiking cement could be a better option compared to glue when it comes to attaching thin skin so that you will not accidentally tear it.
02-09-2009, 06:54 PM,
Hi Xeon,

Can you please PM me because I got something to ask you (may not be appropriate to post here)? Thank you.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->