Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINALLY quit hair wearing.....(story & pics)
02-06-2009, 12:00 PM,
Re: FINALLY quit hair wearing.....(story & pics)
1. Are you still thinking about a full cap? Ted mate I gave it a half hearted try and realized i can hold off for awhile. Eventually i will go 3/4 cap, just not yet i think.

2.The front hairline looks excellent...what density is that if you don't mind me asking? Depp, the density is about 75%.

3. Gecko, it. Nice job Sester , how is your front hairline attached, Glue or Tape !? Gecko, its attached with all st 30 tape. I love this tape more then i love my own father! (kidding) I get 3-5 weeks hold, easy clean up, best adhesive on the market in my opinion.

4. Sester - cool to see you back!! I was actually going to post a thread asking "what happened to sester" hehe... Mr burns, thanks for the welcome back hehe, nah i' ve just been totally busy mate, istill lurk around, though haven't felt so inclined to post much.The influx 'of newbies is amazing, i'm happy for toplace.

5. Whatever happened with that TV show thing you were mentioning? Mr newyork, it went/is going fantastic. Thank you for 'caring' enough to ask. Don't expect any details on a wig forum though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. I nearly choked on my coffee when i read ,,,, finally quit hair wearing......... you hair looks great as always sam love the hair line what glue/ tape do you use ..Hey Jake, hehe thanks for the compliment, glad you didnt end your morning with choking! Mate I use st 30 tape all over, its the ultimate. Hope married life is treating you kind.I might be following in your footsteps soon actually.

7. wow glad your back. I guess you gave in! lol. Looks nice as usual. About the third picture, im not sure what that guy is talking about really. The picture looks fine to me. I dont see any problems. Hey Xeon mate, yeah i gave in to the temptation of the toplace forum hehe its very alluring you know :ï¼° Nah seriously, just been so busy man, and there are so many 'experts' on here now, i don't need to post any advice bout anything really. Nice talking again mate!
02-06-2009, 12:09 PM,
I love the high top ... may go that way
myself in a few months if I can get it right and
figure it out ...

the young 'Mickey Rouke' top ... Smile

Nice !
02-07-2009, 02:30 AM,
Sester Wrote:1. Are you still thinking about a full cap? Ted mate I gave it a half hearted try and realized i can hold off for awhile. Eventually i will go 3/4 cap, just not yet i think.

2.The front hairline looks excellent...what density is that if you don't mind me asking? Depp, the density is about 75%.

3. Gecko, it. Nice job Sester , how is your front hairline attached, Glue or Tape !? Gecko, its attached with all st 30 tape. I love this tape more then i love my own father! (kidding) I get 3-5 weeks hold, easy clean up, best adhesive on the market in my opinion.

4. Sester - cool to see you back!! I was actually going to post a thread asking "what happened to sester" hehe... Mr burns, thanks for the welcome back hehe, nah i' ve just been totally busy mate, istill lurk around, though haven't felt so inclined to post much.The influx 'of newbies is amazing, i'm happy for toplace.

5. Whatever happened with that TV show thing you were mentioning? Mr newyork, it went/is going fantastic. Thank you for 'caring' enough to ask. Don't expect any details on a wig forum though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. I nearly choked on my coffee when i read ,,,, finally quit hair wearing......... you hair looks great as always sam love the hair line what glue/ tape do you use ..Hey Jake, hehe thanks for the compliment, glad you didnt end your morning with choking! Mate I use st 30 tape all over, its the ultimate. Hope married life is treating you kind.I might be following in your footsteps soon actually.

7. wow glad your back. I guess you gave in! lol. Looks nice as usual. About the third picture, im not sure what that guy is talking about really. The picture looks fine to me. I dont see any problems. Hey Xeon mate, yeah i gave in to the temptation of the toplace forum hehe its very alluring you know :ï¼° Nah seriously, just been so busy man, and there are so many 'experts' on here now, i don't need to post any advice bout anything really. Nice talking again mate!

Hi Sester! Do you apply the ST30 tape right to the very edge of your front lace or do you set it back a bit, i seem to get a slight ridge at the hairline edge. I wear all french lace 65% dencity Thanks!
02-07-2009, 03:05 AM,
Baldrich Wrote:Your hairpiece always looks good my man. To be very brutally honest though, in the third one it looks as if the false hair has got wet or sweaty and is beginning to de-blend from your real hair, somewhat exposing your thin sides. I hope you don't mind my mentioning this; it is intended to be a constructive comment.

Probably in the bigger scheme of things it is not something a non-wearer would ever notice.

Ted

X2
02-07-2009, 06:59 AM,
Sester get's a lot of wear out of that camo shirt, amirite?
02-07-2009, 03:48 PM,
Sester, mah nishma? Good to see you're still with us, mate. I've also been keeping a low forum profile these days, but I had to come out of the shadows to say hey! This just leaves one mystery unsolved: whatever happened to Jake? I bet he doesn't order Toplace anymore - he probably just gets his beautiful wife to spare a few locks!

p.s. Bruce Lee is the man!
02-07-2009, 06:10 PM,
Looks absolutely phenomenal, Sester! Your hair line looks 100% looks!
02-07-2009, 06:49 PM,
I love the high top ... may go that way
myself in a few months if I can get it right and
figure it out ...

Count,the hair in front just needs to be cut short, otherwise the longer it is,the weight will pull it down. Also i use product to keep it like that. There was something that i think JRob said to the effect that if not for different hair products, he would not be wearing hair, which i suspect was said to make an important point more than anything else of how important hair products are to help 'tame' and 'style' hair. I totally agree.

Hi Sester! Do you apply the ST30 tape right to the very edge of your front lace or do you set it back a bit, i seem to get a slight ridge at the hairline edge. I wear all french lace 65% density Thanks!

Mate i do apply st ,30 right up to the top, however, i use tight grip glue at the very,very edge. But the st 30 tape really gets very, very close to the front. I wear a higher density possibly 75% and over, so i don't get any shine. Also i rub the tape with my finger to 'smudge out' any real shine b4 i press the lace into the tape.

Sester get's a lot of wear out of that camo shirt, amirite?

Madbull,its my comfy, relaxing shirt i wear when i'm just bumming around the house. I own a few pairs.

Sester, mah nishma? Good to see you're still with us, mate. I've also been keeping a low forum profile these days, but I had to come out of the shadows to say hey! This just leaves one mystery unsolved: whatever happened to Jake? I bet he doesn't order Toplace anymore - he probably just gets his beautiful wife to spare a few locks!

p.s. Bruce Lee is the man!

Hey HK, nice to see ya again! Mate Jake actually replied to this thread (feeling honored) lol pretty sure he still orders from toplace. Seen pics of his wife, hot catch that one, well done there! And yes, Bruce Lee was a great man, though i suspect most people only know him for his gung fu...he was so much more..

Looks absolutely phenomenal, Sester! Your hair line looks 100% looks!

Thanks Hair-E, its really not hard, just use st 30 and tight grip glue at the very, very edge. I think if you take the time to apply the edge (which is crucial) you should have a good result.

NOTE: ALL MY PIECES ARE STOCKS! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: order them direct from BA express, get it within 8 days. BA has been very good to me.
02-07-2009, 08:35 PM,
Hey mate, the title scared me for a second! lol, good to see you back on the forum.

Mate i do apply st ,30 right up to the top, however, i use tight grip glue at the very,very edge. But the st 30 tape really gets very, very close to the front. I wear a higher density possibly 75% and over, so i don't get any shine. Also i rub the tape with my finger to 'smudge out' any real shine b4 i press the lace into the tape.

Do you still apply the st30 directly onto the lace? If so I was wondering how you smudge out any shine, because if I try it...the tape lifts up off the lace.
02-08-2009, 03:41 AM,
Sester Wrote:Hey HK, nice to see ya again! Mate Jake actually replied to this thread (feeling honored) lol pretty sure he still orders from toplace. Seen pics of his wife, hot catch that one, well done there! And yes, Bruce Lee was a great man, though i suspect most people only know him for his gung fu...he was so much more..

Looks great as usual Sam.

Just wanted you to know that Jake1980 is not "THE ONE AND ONLY JAKE". He seems to be MIA. THE JAKE would be posting some of his own pics right after you post some of yours. :lol:

Maybe BA knows what happened to him.