Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a Theory, but need feedback - especially Debbie.
02-06-2009, 07:35 AM,
Re: I have a Theory, but need feedback - especially Debbie.
First thing you said I agree with. It does seem like they make the perimeter thicker for some reason. I guess my back hair is thick enough or with some prothik help i can overcome that problem. But I do see what you mean. Even when I make temple flaps. I always say i want them a light density, and they always come out very thick. They make my temple areas always thick. So I usually pluck out the hairs myself in those areas sometimes.

About the recession. IT depends on the person in my opinion. Some people with natural hair of course have recession. Some people just lose some density in their recession while others hairlines can change completely. Its not really about who has full recession and who does not. It can happen either way. What matters is when you make your hairline, You should pick one that looks best on you personally. If you have a wide forehead with your temple points in recession, It would not make sense to put a hairline of a 20 year old on your head. It will look artificial. So recession would probably fit better. All recession really means is that instead of your hairline being a straight line ________ , the hairline curves or changes shape. An irregular shape. The amount of recession is the variable that depends on the person.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://ehealthnutrition.com/14_SharedImages/receding_hairline.jpg">http://ehealthnutrition.com/14_SharedIm ... irline.jpg</a><!-- m -->
right there is someone with natural recession. You can tell how the temple areas are also a little receded and it matches is recession on the temples.
02-08-2009, 11:08 AM,
thats strange.... i thought supo started this post.. not xeon..
02-08-2009, 01:09 PM,
Xeon005 Wrote:http://ehealthnutrition.com/14_SharedIma...irline.jpg
right there is someone with natural recession. You can tell how the temple areas are also a little receded and it matches is recession on the temples.

That's pretty much the exact shape of the hairline, recession, and temple points on my current full cap. I always look better with some recession in the hairline and temple points. It makes me look thinner, believe it or not.
02-09-2009, 07:52 AM,
Yeah rob i agree with you. When i wear my system too far forward, It makes me look fatter, then if i wear it a little higher. I think you are right. Maybe it has to do with face shape and what features you are bringing out more by the hairline.

regards
02-09-2009, 09:40 AM,
Actually, I look much better with a lower hairline, but with a fair amount of recession and temple points that aren't too far forward.

This works on the same principle as a hairstyle. I look like a clown with longer hair on the sides regardless of the style. My head is round to begin with. I have to keep it short on the sides or I look at least ten pounds heavier. And now that I have some experience with varying amounts of recession and temple point placement on full caps, I can easily see that a "full" hairline and super strong temple points do the same thing. When I get it right it tends to balance my head and facial features.

This is part of the "art" of the hair game.