Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Piece and PICS..
02-08-2009, 03:59 PM,
First Piece and PICS..
Hi all this is my first piece and have been wearing for just over two weeks..
Please comment and any suggestions will help greatly too. Wink

Specs: Stock French( from BA), 65% density, 1B(Dyed to 1 myself), Slight wave

NOTE: The Camera is crap and thats the best quality I can get at the moment..Sorry.. Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

02-08-2009, 04:18 PM,
Re: First Piece and PICS..
Looks great.
02-08-2009, 04:29 PM,
Looks good, but in order to give you a full criitique I would need to see better quality pics.
02-08-2009, 09:30 PM,
Excellent results! What sort of attachment and styling product did you use??? Need to get me some of that!
02-08-2009, 09:42 PM,
Thanks guys..Its not perfect but not bad for the first piece I reckon cause I had no idea what I was getting into..

Anyway the pics were taken with no styling product whatsoever.. I did wash and attach the piece the day before and I use John Freida Frizz-Eaze serum both on the piece and my natural hair after the washing..Its great stuff and you can get it from Woolies and Coles for about $14. Couple drops is all you need..hope it helps.. Smile
Also I use all glue attachment..wil try ST-30 again this week..
02-09-2009, 04:50 AM,
Nice job....very, very nice! I would never guess you are a newbie!
DebbieS.
02-09-2009, 07:39 AM,
The pics arent great but from what I see you did a great first job mate, Well done fella.
02-11-2009, 05:56 AM,
That looks fantastic to me. You did a great job blending the sides and getting a realistic hair cut!!
02-11-2009, 06:46 AM,
Looks pretty darn good!
Did you attach and do your cut in yourself?
02-11-2009, 07:23 PM,
Thanks guys.. I feel very relieved to hear the positive comments from the Pro's...I think it looks pretty good too... Big Grin

wiggy Wrote:Looks pretty darn good!
Did you attach and do your cut in yourself?

Thanks mate..I did go to a stylist for the cut-in but let me say that what you are looking at now is after 5 hours of personal effort tweaking it and and actually making it look slightly out of shape so that it looks more natural.. for example I added slightly more recession on one side than the other and thinned the front and top a fair bit so that you can see that tiny bit of scalp when the light falls on it etc..also I had to dye it to match my natural colour etc.. If you look around very few people have perfectly straight hair lines..if it looks too perfect thats when people notice..also if your current hair is very thin try a lower density as my piece is pretty dense and took atleast 2 weeks to get it down a bit...hope it helps..GOOD LUCK!!