Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In response to those slagging off Toplace
02-09-2009, 07:59 AM,
In response to those slagging off Toplace
This post was sent to me by a customer and a friend of mine :
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=9&threadid=80477&enterthread=y">http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess ... erthread=y</a><!-- m -->

Now I couldnt care less to be honest but lets put some FACTS out there, When those companies mentioned in the the post have gone around all over the country and EURPOE putting on free food and drink and free conventions
and having customers come to their house and hang out and spend time with
them and have given back to their customers just a fraction of what I have, Well then I will take note, Until then they aint in the same league as me and Toplace, FACT !

And has for that wopper Chetson who slags off customer service, Well let me tell you something, I put a FREE convention on in his HOME TOWN now did he take time out to come and meet us all ? There we are in his home town that I spent money on to put on, with my flight, hotel and the hiring of the convention hall at the Sofitel hotel , No he bloody well didnt, But he has the brass neck to comment about "Customer Service", You couldnt make it up, What a complete and utter clown he his, Hes alright hiding behind his computer making snide comments about customer service but couldnt travel 15 minutes down the road to see the unique and excellent customer service that Toplace offers

There my friends are the nailed on facts.
02-09-2009, 01:33 PM,
Re: In response to those slagging off Toplace
I don't know how anyone could criticise toplace's customer service. I have just put my first order in and I sent so many emails leading up to the order, and every one of them was answered within a day, even though my emails probably drove toplace crazy because they were so long and they asked so many questions.

No other company I have dealt with in anything has been that forthcoming before I have even committed to buy anything from them. Every other hairloss company I sent emails to either ignored them or replied after a few weeks, and often didn't even address the email, just gave a quick response to be done with it.
02-09-2009, 03:44 PM,
Its just how life is. You cant please everyone. Some will love you some will hate you. Some will praise you like a god, others might think you are a jerk. I guess its the way the world turns.

One thing I admire about BA as opposed to others out there. Like him or hate him, He is who he is, and hes not going to change just to please people. If BA has a problem with you, or doesn't like or agree with you, he will state it. He does not seem like the type of person who puts on a fake smile and phony crap like other companies do out there. They will be nice to you even if u spit at them. All to try and get you to be a happy customer. I appreciate people who are real and speak their honest opinions without putting on a false charade,
02-09-2009, 04:24 PM,
I've been with toplace now for..lost count how many years, and I have never personally been let down my BA or toplace. It's a given that wearing hair does have challengers with ordering the right specs etc, and no company is perfect in every aspect, but toplace has served me very, very well, and i suspect many other customers too. I have only experienced superb quality pieces, second to none customer service and an honest, no bull attitude from toplace.

There are some people who are just nightmares to deal with, with their rude talk and arrogant attitude.It's No wonder they are not happy when they realize that Toplace wont take their nonsense. I consider toplace the OVERALL best. You simply cannot please everyone. Especially the whiners and whingers.

As a customer, I consider toplace a friend, and i know where I'll be ordering my pieces from.

Sam
02-09-2009, 11:19 PM,
Sester Wrote:I've been with toplace now for..lost count how many years, and I have never personally been let down my BA or toplace. It's a given that wearing hair does have challengers with ordering the right specs etc, and no company is perfect in every aspect, but toplace has served me very, very well, and i suspect many other customers too. I have only experienced superb quality pieces, second to none customer service and an honest, no bull attitude from toplace.

I would like to second all of that. And I've only been on the boat for 3 years now Smile
02-10-2009, 03:00 AM,
Xeon005 Wrote:One thing I admire about BA as opposed to others out there. Like him or hate him, He is who he is, and hes not going to change just to please people. If BA has a problem with you, or doesn't like or agree with you, he will state it. He does not seem like the type of person who puts on a fake smile and phony crap like other companies do out there. They will be nice to you even if u spit at them. All to try and get you to be a happy customer. I appreciate people who are real and speak their honest opinions without putting on a false charade,

Thats exactly how it is fella, But I never hold grudges and will always help anyone in need regardless of if I have had problems with them in the past and I would never ever go on other forums and speak bad about other people or other companys, Some people are just big cry babys :lol:
02-10-2009, 05:36 AM,
Luckily Toplace is the first and only company I've dealt with.

Toplace has nailed every order I've placed.

...and the conventions are a blast.
Thanks Ba and Toplace!
02-10-2009, 07:34 AM,
Don't even waste your time justifying your great business!! I have been dealing with you for a number of years and YOU have ALWAYS been top notch...answer my questions quickly and ship my hair quickly. I could not be more satisfied...TOPLACE is the best!!
02-11-2009, 09:29 AM,
Toplace is the BEST!!!!
02-11-2009, 05:12 PM,
Snipe Wrote:Luckily Toplace is the first and only company I've dealt with.

Thanks Ba and Toplace!

Same with me too..
This is my first post on this new forum but old timers may recognise me ..i have been around for more than 2 years and BA has been a great guy!!! Iam really glad i made good use of google three years ago!!!