Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this look possible with a full cap?
02-09-2009, 11:17 AM,
Is this look possible with a full cap?
I'm not balding too much. Just at the hairline and very light thinning throughout. However I would shave my head in order to achieve this look.

[Image: christian_bale_smoking.jpg]

[Image: l357978700001_1_30119.jpg]

[Image: riggsvball.jpg]

Is this possible? If so what are the specs?
02-09-2009, 02:33 PM,
Re: Is this look possible with a full cap?
Definitely possible. I can't wait to see some of you guys with longer style full caps. I get a lot of emails from guys looking for longer styles but I haven't seen the end result yet.

-70% freestyle (possibly flatback front)
-all french lace, espeicially if you are just starting out
-bodywave
-color looks pretty close to mine, #17, or you might want to go with #7 and add some blended highlights to liven it up

C'mon, lets see these pics. There have to be a couple of guys out there who should be receiving their orders soon......
02-10-2009, 03:39 PM,
Re: Is this look possible with a full cap?
I think the hair is doable, but you'll have to work for your own muscles. The lace pecs are a dead giveaway.

But seriously, I encourage you and any errant reader to go for the shaggy, head-banging hair. Not only is it unconventional, but it's also much more forgiving in terms of application and coloring mistakes. Before my hair started to thin, I rocked a Beatles moptop for many years - complete with a 70's era McCartney mullet - and it became an important part of my persona. I liked that people could guess without ever having spoken to me who and what I identified with musically. External accessories, like clothing and hair, are important ways we advertise ourselves to the world. Think of your skull as a billboard for rent.