Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlueMax quantities limited
02-11-2009, 07:31 PM,
BlueMax quantities limited
Thanks to John and BA for allowing me to keep everyone up to speed as to the progress of the new products!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I only have 8 bottles of the BlueMax CCS available. Once they are gone I they will be on backorder until EVERYTHING is ready to ship (shampoo, conditioner, and serum) which, according to the lab will be about 4-6 weeks out.....sooner if I we're lucky.

I thought I would have sufficient quantity of the serum until the other products are finished, but I have been selling more than expected Smile

I just passed the two month mark personally using the prototype shampoo, conditioner, and serum on a weekly basis on my latest full cap, and the results have been nothing short of phenomenal. The unit I am currently using has had almost zero shedding, it is still soft, and the color has only lost about one shade after 9+ weekly washings (without any color correction), time in the sun, etc. I think you all are really going to be pleased with the end result .

Now that there are only 8 bottles left, if you need more in the next few weeks you better grab it! I will still be honoring the 20% Toplace discount until the other products are available.

Also......I can't wait to meet everyone in the UK in May! Take care,

JRob
02-12-2009, 07:43 AM,
Re: BlueMax quantities limited
I'm sure JRob doesn't need anymore people singing his praise, but I will! I've had BlueMax ever since I cut in a new piece over 3 weeks ago and it's been great at keeping the system really soft. I use a tiny amount daily and my hair is so much more natural looking than it would be normally. Looking forward to seeing the other products soon!
02-12-2009, 09:46 AM,
Thanks Pete.

Will you be attending the UK convention in May? Hope to see you there!

Down to 5 bottles....
02-12-2009, 10:44 AM,
How do i get one? Where do i order it from?
02-12-2009, 05:20 PM,
Depp Wrote:How do i get one? Where do i order it from?

I am rolling out a new website when the shampoo and conditioner are ready, and there will eventually be a new domain name, but for now go to <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.TheHairBaron.com">www.TheHairBaron.com</a><!-- w -->. The shopping cart is set to reflect the discounts.