Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colin's method??
02-14-2009, 12:10 AM,
Re: Colin's method??
Those are little temple flaps in the front and a cc contour in thea middle.
I just had too much recession in my sides and I followed Xeon's lead about a year ago and added flaps just like his.

It has worked out well, can achieve many more styles.
02-14-2009, 12:12 AM,
I'll take a pic with it on when I change next week.
02-14-2009, 02:16 AM,
Can you post more pics of the template indicating where the fron is?

So the part of the unit facing out in the photo (which has tape on it) is the back of the unit?
02-14-2009, 02:56 AM,
That's the front.

I will post some more pics when I get home tonight.
02-14-2009, 03:29 AM,
Thanks Snipe!! I'm really interested in this cos I want to improve my temple areas. recently I seem to be going overboard in the curtain department, and people have noticed the long hairs at the sides a bit I think... but this is of course because I have receded even more, and need to brush more hair forward.

It's ackward to fill that area cos it's at a sharp angle to the hairline, so I will be interested to see what you've come up with. I would like to see a photo of the template sitting on your head if you can Big Grin
02-26-2009, 06:56 AM,
Hello Snipe, can a template like shown on your pic "Image051.jpg (81.24 KiB)" converted to a hairpiece ?
What I found fascinating are the sides...I thought, that we are limited to an oval form. If not, wow...
02-26-2009, 12:11 PM,
Yes, that will be what I send to Toplace as my template and made into a wig.

On my next change I am going to create simple how to instructions on how to make a template without help from anyone else.