Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A post from a friend on Facebook
02-06-2010, 05:19 AM,
A post from a friend on Facebook
Here is a post from a lady I know. Thought you all might be interested. Will send my response to her shortly - Macmike

Denise Abram Jacobs My "pet" peeves (not pet, sounds too sweet): 1) Men's toupees (wigs). They never look right. If you're reading this and you wear one... you're not kidding anyone, it is obvious. It's ok to be bald. You look better natural. Believe me!
02-06-2010, 05:21 AM,
My reply - A post from a friend on Facebook
Macmike Hughes
I would rather have a bad toupee any day than be bald headed. Now I would have you go look at these toupees and tell me what you think? toplace.com. The problem with most toupees is they are not purchased custom for the individual that is going to wear them. My main concern on them is the front hair line. There are good ... See moretoupees out there the trouble is there are far more bad ones out there as well. You have to spend the time to get it right. There very first one I had taught me that. Check those websites out. Also John Travolta, Nicholas Cage as well as some other Hollywood actors wear them and you would never know.

I haven't hear back. One fellow wrote her and said he was glad to be bald!

Macmike
02-09-2010, 04:43 AM,
Re: My reply - A post from a friend on Facebook
macmike Wrote:Macmike Hughes
Also John Travolta, Nicholas Cage as well as some other Hollywood actors wear them and you would never know.

I haven't hear back. One fellow wrote her and said he was glad to be bald!

Macmike

I could spot Travolta's and Cage's wigs a mile away.
02-12-2010, 12:45 AM,
Re: A post from a friend on Facebook
I think Sean Connery and William Shatner would've been better examples.