Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
st30 at hairdirecT??
02-12-2009, 08:22 AM,
st30 at hairdirecT??
on the hairdirect forums, they are talking about testing st30 tape. looks like they will be selling it soon. I think they said it only comes in a roll. damn copy cats.
02-13-2009, 05:16 PM,
Re: st30 at hairdirecT??
They dont have it I can assure you, They think they have it but dont, They have supertape and think it is ST30 tape :lol: Anyone want to bet me any money they are the same ? The challenge is out there so come on take me on I will prove to anyone 100% they are NOT the same tape and will take the winning bet when I prove it, And I will laugh all the way to the bank :lol: I REPEAT THEY DO NOT HAVE IT they have supertape and think they have ST30 :lol:

I have BOTH here and anyone who says they are the same is a mug and has been mugged off, FACT !
02-13-2009, 06:36 PM,
BA, i think it is worse then that. They already sell super tape, they are talking about st30 as if it were another tape they will be launching. They are saying that members are testing "st30" tape.

I think what they are doing is, they found another tape, or just selling the roll of super tape, and they are pretending/calling it st30 tape to copy off of you guys. Everyone copies this forum its friggin crazy man. I Same shit happened with i-lace. We talked about it here, and then a week later everyone had it on all their web sites. I guess they are trying to prove this is the best hair system forum around.

regards
02-13-2009, 06:45 PM,
Mate, They DO NOT have it, They have been mugged off, FACT !

Has God is my judge they DO NOT have the original ST30 Tape and you can quote me on any forum you want, I will prove 100% that ST30 tape is NOT supertape, I repeat I will prove 100% that ST30 tape and Supertape are not the same and are supplied by two totally different manufacturers, That mate is the Gods honest truth and anyone who says different is a LIAR and you can quote me on that also.