Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is planning on attending the UK Convention in May?
02-16-2009, 09:37 AM,
Who is planning on attending the UK Convention in May?
Looks like it's gonna be a good one!

I will be there with BA and Debbie. I know toplace has a lot of customers over there, just curious to know who is planning on attending?

If all goes well we will be doing a first time full cap on at least one person. Debbie is one of the best in the business, and BA usually brings a bunch of stock units so I would highly recommend attending if you want to learn a lot and walk out looking like a million bucks!
02-16-2009, 10:28 AM,
Re: Who is planning on attending the UK Convention in May?
I plan to go. I was thinking of going full cap.
02-17-2009, 04:11 AM,
Hey there Im not wearing yet, but I intend to attend as I think I will gain some great information from you guys really looking forward to it as Ive never even seen a system up close before
02-17-2009, 08:51 AM,
I'll be there this year as well . I'm usually the first person to arrive. :oops: :oops: :oops:
02-17-2009, 11:01 AM,
Yea, anyone who is interested but hasn't taken the plunge should DEFINITELY attend. There's simply no other way to get such a concentration of knowledge, and it only comes around once a year......

Also, anyone interested in full caps should definitely attend. Are there any current full cappers that side of the pond? I will be bringing some different units....probably even an uncut piece to do mods and get it cut in by Debbie. I try not to miss the chance to let her do a cut-in for me Big Grin
02-17-2009, 01:46 PM,
Im still waiting for a convention in Sydney Australia. Common ya ol coot! lets get it happening!Tongue

Sam
02-18-2009, 12:07 AM,
Does anyone know the date yet? It always seems to clash with something for me Sad
02-18-2009, 05:33 AM,
Convention is Saturday May 23rd in Coventry.
02-18-2009, 05:39 AM,
Cool, going to definitely try to go this time. Really would like to meet the celebrities like BA and JRob in person! Not to mention that cute blonde lady Debbie Wink
02-18-2009, 08:57 AM,
Yea, well BA and I are cool (if I do say so myself hehe) but if you haven't experienced a cut-in by the jedi-master Debbie, you'll never know how good you can actually look. The best topper I ever had was a stock unit that Debbie colored beforehand and cut-in at the Vegas convention. Here's a peek. Keep in mind my sides are basically a dermmatch illusion....

[Image: IMGP3163.jpg]

[Image: IMGP3162.jpg]

So make sure you're there and be sure to have a spare unit ready for her to work her magic on. You won't regret it Wink