Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice from the vets - the first day back
02-19-2009, 09:37 PM,
Re: Advice from the vets - the first day back
This is one thing that makes me say " I wish I know what they are thinking!!!"
My first day back at work..everyone noticed..they all said the same thing.." You got a new hair style or something" and the occasional 'You got more hair!!"etc.. I never had a bald spot showing and have a decent hairline with thinning all over that was camoflauged with concealer but people still noticed..I dont think they conceive it to be a piece tho..
The person that made me the most nervous was in-fact the CIO..Mainly because he does'nt usually talk much but on this day he walks in and complimented my hair for about 2 mins in front of everyone saying stuff like.." You look younger, more professional more attractive etc.." Now most people can take it in a good way but I think not. Put it this way..he must be pretty switched on to be where he is and also HE IS BALD! so I think he pbly has an idea of whats happening.
The only other person thats really pissing me off is this loud..gay..bald guy that works in one of our other offices and comes in once a week..he f****n stares at my hairline when he walks past and says stuff like " Your hair looks different, you look 10 years younger" and the one comment from him that makes me even more nervous is " There's something going on here, your hair just looks SO different!!" This really makes me nervous but I keep saying to myself that it does'nt matter if he knows it is a piece but as long it looks good".
So there's my story so far buddies and dont ever think you can fool everyone..with a good piece you can fool people who never met you before but people who know you before will notice the change but most pbly dont think its a piece..Saying that I goto add that my ex-girlfriend that I've been with for 6 years and other people I've known for over 5 years did'nt even notice.. Big Grin So I think I'm doing pretty well.. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Re: Advice from the vets - the first day back - justerxr - 02-19-2009, 09:37 PM