Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice from the vets - the first day back
02-20-2009, 04:37 AM,
Re: Advice from the vets - the first day back
JRob Wrote:
Snipe Wrote:The biggest mistake a wearer can make is fooling himself into thinking that people who know don't really know.

This is only true if you go from no hair or very little hair or very thin hair to a full head of hair, If it is done before those phases it looks like you have a new haircut or hairstyle or something and that is it.

Like I tell people do like I did and get it done before those phases if you dont want people to notice something.
02-20-2009, 06:28 AM,
Re: Advice from the vets - the first day back
BA707 Wrote:Like I tell people do like I did and get it done before those phases if you dont want people to notice something.

This is the best advice. I think if I had gone for another year with the concealer, people would have noticed a much more drastic change - I was thinning fast.

As it was, most people thought I got a new haircut or grew my hair out. I even made this seem the more obvious thing by gelling it up and using a provocative spiked up style, actually drawing attention to my hair.

Why did I want to draw attention to my hair? Because it looked ultra realistic and if someone looks closely, they will be 100% convinced it's real!

So another good bit of advice: draw attention to your piece! Smile