Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New haircut (pics)..
02-19-2009, 10:44 AM,
New haircut (pics)..
Hi there,

Well after my over a year of wearing , due to personal and other reasons I decided to stop and shaved my head..
It was growing in me and I have done it shortly after I ordered my latest unit .. Have to admit that when it arrived from Debbie and I've seen how great it looked I had some regrets Wink
Anyway, just wanted to say big thanks to BA and Debbie -you were always there and happy to help with everything. And toplace really is top products and service from my experience.
Also I have 2 never worn units as well as some unopened glue, st30 and other tape. 1 unit is a custom 63% dark brown, straight hair un-cut. 2nd one is a stock 65% dark brown straight and Debbie did wonderful short hair cut on it.

I was not posting here (not often anyway) but the forum was a big help for me, so also thanks to all of you guys for top info! Pls let me know if you are interested in (ideally) all of the stuff I got and I'd be happy to send it over to you for reasonable price offcourse.

cheers
Alex
02-19-2009, 11:09 AM,
Re: New haircut (pics)..
Why were you wearing in the first place? Your hairline looks great.
02-19-2009, 09:11 PM,
i agree with felya your hair line does look great .
02-19-2009, 11:33 PM,
Thanks for comments.
When my hair is longer though, I have no real styling options... It is thin in the front and in the crown .. With a piece I could have styled it in quite a few ways.. (that's why I was wearing.. and maybe will be wearing in the future again)

I wasn't considering shaved head or 3 days stubble as an option. Now I'm getting used to it and it is not that bad (1 week stubble maximum though).
It is also good to know that I can quite easily come back to wearing.
cheers
02-23-2009, 12:40 PM,
I might be interested. Have you an email address where I can contact you?

Ted
02-24-2009, 11:55 AM,
Hi Ted,
my email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
Alex