Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put my first order in yesterday.
02-20-2009, 12:27 AM,
Put my first order in yesterday.
Well, after reading a lot of posts here, I decided that it just makes sense (especially in this economic climate) to start doing my own systems. My contract with Virtual Reality systems has come to an end, so I thought I would give this a try. I selected a lace unit instead of what I have now which is the poly skin. I just have a feeling I will like it better. I actually decided to try the TL 300 (ILace). Right now the only fear I have is that I will have to size the unit myself, but again, after reading some posts it doesn't sound too difficult. Thanks for all the great posts and good information everyone! Hopefully I can keep my questions to a minimum Smile
02-20-2009, 03:59 AM,
Re: Put my first order in yesterday.
DeGuy Wrote:Well, after reading a lot of posts here, I decided that it just makes sense (especially in this economic climate) to start doing my own systems. My contract with Virtual Reality systems has come to an end, so I thought I would give this a try. I selected a lace unit instead of what I have now which is the poly skin. I just have a feeling I will like it better. I actually decided to try the TL 300 (ILace). Right now the only fear I have is that I will have to size the unit myself, but again, after reading some posts it doesn't sound too difficult. Thanks for all the great posts and good information everyone! Hopefully I can keep my questions to a minimum Smile

Its easy to ct a all lace base down to size mate, Also Debbie can cut it down to perfect size and cut it in, You would have to contact her for cost but it will be very reasonable.
02-20-2009, 04:53 AM,
My ultimate goal is to order from Toplace, send my unit with sample system to Debbie to match size and cut in, seal the knots and never have to set foot in a stylist shop again. 2 months of doing my own service and I must say the results are as good or better than professionally done. And this is with my super thick rug from the club. Can't wait to get my Toplace units on my head. It will look so much more natural with my side hair.
02-20-2009, 09:18 AM,
DeGuy Wrote:I actually decided to try the TL 300 (ILace). Right now the only fear I have is that I will have to size the unit myself, but again, after reading some posts it doesn't sound too difficult. Thanks for all the great posts and good information everyone! Hopefully I can keep my questions to a minimum Smile

I believe if you try to cut an I-lace down to size that the 2 layers will separate! You would be better off going with all Swiss or French lace.
02-20-2009, 09:52 AM,
Actually, I called Toplace and asked specifically that question and John said that the TL 300 (ILace) is fine to cut. I suspected the same as you did.