Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just received the piece
02-20-2009, 11:47 AM,
Just received the piece
I just recently received the piece. I have cut it down to almost the lenght I want. Yet I'm anxious of making the step to shaving of my hair and putting it on. Is there something that can happen in this process that would make it impossible to wear? Would like to know before taking the plunge of shaving. I also wonder if I can have a spikey style without too much baldness showing with a 65% density? Because I tried to style the piece without having it attached and it seems too thin to style decently. Maybe this is because its not attached?
02-20-2009, 01:23 PM,
Re: Just received the piece
eupe124 Wrote:I just recently received the piece. I have cut it down to almost the lenght I want. Yet I'm anxious of making the step to shaving of my hair and putting it on. Is there something that can happen in this process that would make it impossible to wear? Would like to know before taking the plunge of shaving. I also wonder if I can have a spikey style without too much baldness showing with a 65% density? Because I tried to style the piece without having it attached and it seems too thin to style decently. Maybe this is because its not attached?

Try and attach it on top of the hair first then cut it in, To spike it you might need some styling product, Once you are happy shave and attach.
02-21-2009, 08:45 AM,
Thanks BA!
02-21-2009, 09:53 AM,
When its not attached it will look thinnner than it will look once it is applied. When I remove my piece it i am always baffled by how thin i think it is. Once i apply it though, its a nice thick head of hair. My denisty is similar to your 63% in the front though
02-22-2009, 09:24 AM,
Thanks Depp, good to know.