Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone tell me if this is acheivable with a full cap
02-06-2010, 11:05 PM,
Can anyone tell me if this is acheivable with a full cap
This was friend of mine back in the day who always had amazing hair. I really liked this style he had where he would brush his hair all forward (front and sides) and I thought that since this didn't expose any hairline, maybe a fullcap that really filled in the sides/temples could achieve it somewhat undetectably on a young person, including the no-recession, juvenile like hairline. Can any experts tell me if, in their opinion, it could be done?

[Image: 61023131.jpg]
02-07-2010, 01:56 AM,
Re: Can anyone tell me if this is acheivable with a full cap
Why of course this can be done.
Haven't you seen any of the photos of shorter, full cap styles.
Any "woman" type style is easy to do, because, as you mention,
no hair line to worry about, no worry about the funny ventalation
on the sides of the head, etc.

Fred
02-07-2010, 06:05 AM,
Cool!

I havent seen any of the shorter styles with this kind of thickness and aggressive hairline. Usually they had higher temple points, further back sides, or much lower density, so I thought maybe this sort of style would not look realistic maybe. I also thought perhaps being glued too far forward/down/etc maybe caused lifting on the temples or something.
02-07-2010, 08:02 AM,
This is probably the easiest style you can do with a full cap, and its a good way to start with a full cap as it can take a few attempts to get it perfect when attaching for the first time.

Attached Files Image(s)

02-09-2010, 05:59 PM,
That style would be a SLAM DUNK with a full cap!
02-22-2010, 04:16 PM,
Wow, I'm glad to hear that! If my problem ever progresses enough I will go for a fullcap in this style I think.
02-23-2010, 04:44 PM,
With that type of hair style don't let anyone tell you that a full cap isn't a viable option. There are some cases where I recommend people start out with a partial unit (especially if they have good side and back hair and want to buzz the lower areas), but with this style a full cap would work perfectly.