Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remy hair
02-22-2009, 12:53 AM,
Re: Remy hair
Thank you Fred,

I should say, I wear mine all the time and re-bond around every 2 weeks. I wash my hair daily, and use a good conditioner and use a light spray leave in conditioner. My hair is longer on the top and front, around 3-4 inches and shorter around the perimiter. I use various products for syling and hold. I think the products I have been using have added to the fade. I have ordered a bunch of stuff from reading this forum and hope that will help me goining forward. Let me add that up till now I always thought I did a good job of working with my hair but a few months back I had one of those"my hair did not turn out very good" days. I was woring at my store and and older man with a possum on his head asked me if I was a member of "The club". It took me a second but it hit me, that he ment the Hair club. I almos died right on the spot. I thought, Please dear lord, Do I realy look like this guy???? I have been wierded out since then and am looking for something better, somethng that wont have as many or NO bad hair days. I know when my hair is not looking it's best and I know how to make it look it's best but some days it fights back and almost wins. If Remy hair is softer, shinyer, and last longer, maybe tht is what I am looking for?? I just read other forums and some said that sleeping with it on can make it tangle a lot.

Messages In This Thread
Remy hair - hairagain - 02-21-2009, 02:57 PM
Re: Remy hair - FredTJ - 02-21-2009, 04:48 PM
Re: Remy hair - hairagain - 02-22-2009, 12:53 AM
Re: Remy hair - hairagain - 02-23-2009, 12:41 AM