Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you help me? (Florida)
02-22-2009, 12:37 PM,
Can you help me? (Florida)
Hey everyone....I've been thinking about doing this toplace thing for quite awhile now. Never seemed like the right time or place though. But now its gotten to the point where concealer barely helps - and whats left of my hair aint that great anyway. I guess things could only go up using toplace hair. Its still scary as hell though - and not sure how to work around it with family around, etc. Anyway....

Is it common to order a stock piece unit and then have the stylist cut it to conform to your heads shape?? Trying to make an accurate template has been difficult at best.

Can anyone recommend a good stylist in south Florida, like Miami, Ft Lauderdale, even Fort Myers or Tampa?? I know there is a list somewhere but I feel better when someone can actually recommend a stylist based on experience.

Thanks very much...hopefully I can do this.
02-22-2009, 02:59 PM,
Re: Can you help me? (Florida)
Many customers do 'test the waters' with a stock piece. Having a good stylist makes a huge difference. I've seen Debbie, who is the best at this at this, take a stock piece and make anyone look great. She's done this numerous times at conventions where she takes curious on-lookers who are just checking things out and puts a free stock piece on them and cuts them in and they look fantastic. Look on our private webcam consultation page and you'll see photos of 4 of these curious on-lookers that came to our Chicago convention and Debbie just used stock pieces and worked her magic.

Here's the stylists I have in Florida:

Leslie Landman
1289 NE Ocean Bl. #9
Stuart, FL 34996
Phone; 561-225-1820
Email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Maggie Gunn
13995 No. W. 7th Avenue-B4
North Miami, FL 33168
Phone: 305.653.3689
Email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Carla Zizzi
6009 Lanshire Dr.
Tampa, FL 33634
Phone: 813-890-8834

Regards,
John
02-23-2009, 02:57 AM,
Thanks for the info John!! When I'm ready I'll call they stylist to ask if they will cut from a stock piece. If they know what they are doing then it just makes sense to skip the template process. That would be a relief.

About the stylists you listed....does anyone here actually "recommend" them? I'm just very cautious about where these names come. I'm sure you understand as we've all heard the bad stories.
Thanks again!
p.s. Can I still order a color ring here?
02-23-2009, 04:09 AM,
Paulette Lopez in South Miami by Sunset Place. She works out of a private room located at Bonaparte hair designs. 5893 sw 73 Street, miami, FL 33143. 305-666-0621

She is fantatastic. I just had a stock pice cut in for the first time and it came out great. I usually end up going in a again a few days later if I want some tweaking. Not that it looks bad or there are any mistakes its just that sometimes you just want a minor adjustment. For example you get home and you want it a liitl shorter etc. She NEVER complains about it and is always more than happy to tweak it to your liking at no additional charge. My advice is to get it cut in and then see how you like it over the next couple of days and then go bak in for tweaking if you want it shorter etc.

Good luck. You're going to feel so much better!
02-23-2009, 05:12 AM,
Thanks so Much ChrsMiami! I just got my first stock yesterday and Debbie did a great job cutting it though it's a bit long if I want to wear it now. Great to know of a stylist in Miami for some "tweaking..

Miamiguy