Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hair colour? (hair sample VS colour code)
02-25-2009, 01:06 AM,
hair colour? (hair sample VS colour code)
Hello,

I've just made a hair sample and will send it to Toplace for colour matching, like all of us want best colour accuracy possible!

Once I've sent a hair sample, will they match it with a colour code locally, so I could get that number and include it in my following orders? Or is colour matching from a hair sample completely different from just using a colour code, so that for best accuracy one should send in a hair sample each time you order?
02-25-2009, 04:50 AM,
Re: hair colour? (hair sample VS colour code)
Uncle Donald...if this is your first unit with Toplace...which I think it is...They will have your name and color on file at the factory and John or BA can get your color number...so you know what to specify on your next order. Cheers
02-25-2009, 09:18 AM,
Thank you for that answer. But, no, I'm not completely new to Toplace, have been wearing hair since December 2007 and Toplace since May 2008. However, I just wanted to be sure about the colour this time (and if possible, also in the future), as my last order was a while ago, and - if I got him right? - BA was in my case not sure if the factory had EVERY data of mine on file... So I'm sending a new scalp template and hair sample this time... but wouldn't like to do that every time I order.

As an essence of your answer, I read that any hair sample sent there will get a colour number... so the factory will use this colour code and not the actual hair sample, right? (That would mean I fill in the colour code with the next orders...)
02-25-2009, 11:24 AM,
Your hair sample gets sent to the factory and they match the color. If you want to know the color number I need to contact the factory and get it from them. After you send in your hair sample, then on all future orders all you have to do is specify 'color on file' and that's what I tell the factory. Of course if amount of gray hair is increasing you'll want to send a fresh hair sample that reflects that.
Regards,
John