Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robocut/flowbee
02-09-2010, 06:50 AM,
Robocut/flowbee
I am thinking about buying one of them vacuum cutting devices. In the past many people talked about this, and a lot were completely satisfied. I usually cut my own hair with nothing more than a buzzer/clipper. But it limits me a little bit because I usually have to cut all the hair to an inch long. The good thing is that the clippers miss some hair naturally, so I still get an uneven kind of finish. Anyone here use flowbee or robocut with success, or can even recommend which one they like better?
02-09-2010, 11:51 AM,
Re: Robocut/flowbee
I investigated both an bought the Flowbee.
Fantastic , whole family uses it.
02-09-2010, 02:02 PM,
hmm. yeah its a toss up. some say flowbee some say robo, but i can get the robo for 50 plus shipping.. with the vacuum. so im thinking of going with the robo.
02-09-2010, 05:23 PM,
If anyone is in the market for a Flowbee....I have one that I used once or twice that I will sell for $65, which includes shipping by UPS to any state in the US.
Its in clean excellent like new condition. I paid over a $100 with the shipping.
I used it a couple years back. It did a great job...but I'm lazy and don't care for setting up, breaking down and than storing. So I use a self method with just a pair of scissors and get the same result.
Interest....mail me :

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

johnny/albuquerque
02-12-2010, 11:11 AM,
Xeon, you should try the thinning shears that Debbie sells. They're super cheap, and they produce a FANTASTIC fade. I use them to cut my brother and father's hair (they have a full head of hair), and my own hair as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND them for fading.

Leamon
02-12-2010, 12:09 PM,
Argh! I bought the flowbee, but it doesn't fit my vacuum cleaner!