Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP, Color is off!
02-25-2009, 12:46 PM,
HELP, Color is off!
I just got a unit for my regular place, which was going to be my last time because I have found TOPLACE and now I am going to order from them...

I have always has issues with EVERY hair replacement from EVERY place I have delt with. I have always had to come home and FIX what was wrong. I have highlighted, plucked, tugged, re-bonded, and styled better than ANY visit I have ever had with any solon or club. Today, my hair is too short, which I can deal with, it's not that short. I already bleached the knots, and highlighted the front (looked like a helmet). I learned how to do this from you guys here. The problem is the blend is OK but the COLOR has a slight prurple cast. I did not notice this till I was home and my hair was compleatly dry. I asked very clearly, Is the color and belnd looking good??? "Oh, it looks great!" Why does it always look GREAT to them and never to me??? ANYBODY know a quick fix for this?? I am tired of always fixing things that should never have been wrong int he first place. YES, it is TOPLACE for me now because I do all the stuff myself anyway!!!