Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this the super thin skin?
02-27-2009, 03:15 PM,
Is this the super thin skin?
Just wondering if this is or like the super thin skin base Toplace does? I'm considering skin pieces again now.

Attached Files Image(s)

02-27-2009, 04:36 PM,
Re: Is this the super thin skin?
I'm just not able to tell from that photo. I have to acutally see it and feel the material. I can tell you that our New Generation base (super thin skin) is the thinnest skin available on the market today.
Regards,
John
02-28-2009, 12:40 AM,
It looks like a skin system that the hair replacemnet salon I go to has. They call a skin system but it so thn and realistic that they said I would only get one or 2 wearngs out of it. As good as it might look I did nto want something that would only last for such a short time. With all the hassel of getting the cut right and the color to match, and then to only have it last for maybe only a month. The consider these "disposable"

Is the new super thin skin like that??? I wish we had more information on it.
03-01-2009, 07:08 AM,
Do they breathe? I had a skin base once, and it almost killed me. It was like wearing Saran Wrap on your head in the desert. I live in Florida where it's hotter than hell year-round. I wonder if this is different?
03-01-2009, 07:22 AM,
Wow.that looks really thin.
If that is durable and the hair has some body to it (my major porblem with skin pieces is how flat they sometimes are) that looks like something I'd be interested in.
-ANDREW
(NEVER ANDY)
03-01-2009, 11:04 AM,
Hey Moderators,
Can you give us some info on this? Is this like your new super this skin? How durable is the super thin skin? Can you give us a picture of it that is comprable to the picture on this hair replacement pictured in this post? Any information will be appreciated
03-01-2009, 03:36 PM,
The super thin skin is in our 'bases' selection. It's the TL 700 New Generation base. It's the thinnest base available on the market today (.o6 mm). I don't think the picture that DWNUNDR posted is it (just my guess without seeing and feeling it) because it appears that his photo has 'ripples' on the base which is similiar to our TL 400 (PSB which is .08 mm). The TL 700 is perfectly smooth like a extremely fine latex glove. As is posted on the base description, the tradeoff for this thinness is that it doesn't last as long as the TL 400---expect about 2 months out it.
Regards,
John