Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Zappa
02-28-2009, 12:53 AM,
Question for Zappa
Hey Zappa saw a pic of your system on the links for newbies posting by Snipe and it really reminds me of my hair when it was longer. Any chance you could posta few more pics for reference for me and also the specs you order and how managable the longer curly systems are?

Thanks mate
03-17-2009, 09:26 PM,
Re: Question for Zappa
zappa are you out there please thanks :?:
03-18-2009, 01:55 AM,
I am here, but at 3:26 am my time, I am dreaming of warm beaches and beautiful women. So anyway, the hair is pretty easy to manage and maintain. There are many tips which have been posted, but as I have posted in the past, and JRob more recently, satin pillowcases are a must. They really keep the longer hair from pulling and becoming a rat's nest while you sleep. I won't go into great detail here on the up keep etc, but I will be happy to answer other questions along that line. Specs are
FRONT SHAPE ----------- AA
BASE DESIGN------------- All French lace
HAIR STYLE ---------------- Flatback
DENSITY -------------------- 63%
CURL------------------------- 25mm
HAIR LENGTH--------------- 7"
HAIR COLOR(NI)----------- 1B#/2#
HAIR TYPE--------------------Remy
Grey percentage ------------ 20%
Grey type---------------------- Synthetic
SPECIAL Instructions------- Bleaching knots

Photos included are for versatility. This is the same unit at two different events about 60 days apart.
[attachment=1][attachment=0]
I hope that this helps. ZAP

Attached Files Image(s)

03-18-2009, 10:05 AM,
thanks mate thats great really appreciate it Wink
03-23-2009, 08:25 AM,
the7thson Wrote:thanks mate thats great really appreciate it Wink

Tell you what mate, Get Zappas attitude and you will be a happy wearer, Zappas is just a laid back bloke hairwearing aint an issue with him and thats the way it should be.

Like I tell all, Wear hair and wear it well or shave your head, Simple as.
03-23-2009, 03:22 PM,
Zappa, .. could you explain your hair color... the " HAIR COLOR(NI)----------- 1B#/2# " (ni) ?
03-23-2009, 04:58 PM,
YuleB Wrote:Zappa, .. could you explain your hair color... the " HAIR COLOR(NI)----------- 1B#/2# " (ni) ?

50% = 1b Mixed with 50% = #2
03-24-2009, 11:21 AM,
I've met Zappa and I can tell you that he is one of those guys who if he walked up 100 random people and told them he was wearing a hairpiece 99 would laugh him out of the room. The one who might believe him would be the OTHER guy who is wearing a great hairpiece.