Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
front hair
03-01-2009, 04:31 AM,
front hair
hello all i am new to this gam i am probably a norwood 2.5 and would like a small hairpiece about 1cm or 1.5 cm to make my hairline full,what i want to know is this possible and where in england could i get some one to cut it in to make it look good.i think if i could get this to happen i could have my hair looking ok again
03-01-2009, 11:11 AM,
Re: front hair
I don't think you have noteable hair loss to get started with wearing a hair piece. I think you should change your hair style to work with the hair you have. I think you can eventualy go with a small front when that time comes. Perhaps someone else has a better answer than I do.
03-01-2009, 11:30 AM,
Yeah you will need more than that size of a piece to make it work. I would say talk to John or Debbie, but when i first started i was where you are and there was just no way to only have the front area where there was hairloss, i had to make the piece go further back to have it attach tightly and smoothly.
03-01-2009, 10:41 PM,
antonio666 Wrote:hello all i am new to this gam i am probably a norwood 2.5 and would like a small hairpiece about 1cm or 1.5 cm to make my hairline full,what i want to know is this possible and where in england could i get some one to cut it in to make it look good.i think if i could get this to happen i could have my hair looking ok again

why dont you attend the toplace convention in Coventry in may and decide..