Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
experience with Got2Bglued
03-03-2009, 06:03 AM,
Re: experience with Got2Bglued
Hairagain...to answer your question, Got2be glued products were not developed for hair wearers to use as an attachment glue, but we have discovered that these products are pretty sticky and are very easy to clean off the scalp. So we have tried using the products instead of hairpiece glues like white glues, ultrahold, etc.
03-03-2009, 06:15 AM,
Sounds very interisting, How do you apply it? Whats the secret to making it hold on a hairpiece? Seems like a great fill in for when you want somehting quick, easy and for a day or 2. Can you tell me how it works?
03-03-2009, 07:03 AM,
Nothing really to shed light on. We use the styling products as a glue, because when you put it on ur head and place ur unit on top, when it drys it locks the piece into position. Its for a daily or 2, maybe 3 day attachment depending on the individual. But the benefit is that cleanup, attachment, and removal take only a minute since it removes with just warm water. If you are going to go scuba diving or para sailing then this method might not be the one to use, but it works well for me on a daily basis, even if im sweating or in high winds i dont worry about it. The only way that thing probably will come off if u attach it right with these products is if someone grabbed u by the hair and ripped it off.
03-11-2009, 04:32 AM,
Got2Bglued & exercise
I workout 6 days a week - sprint cardio for 30 minutes + weight training. I wear all lace. Erin attached with Coolpiece for my adjustment cut in and I'm liking the feel - when I attached with the ST-30, I felt the torsion.

Does Got2Bglued stand up to heavy sweating? I'm not grappling, just heavy exercise.
03-11-2009, 06:19 AM,
im not really sure. I do not think i would trust it for heavy sweating.