Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robo cutter
03-02-2009, 11:35 AM,
Re: Robo cutter
7thson.

I have worn hair for a while, I have not ordered from Toplace but sent my info to John to get my first order right.

I had no Idea that you could order hair this way, they make is seem so technical and mysterious and I did figure out that it was not all that. I was always unhappy with the results from a hair salon. I ALWAYS had to "fix" my hair when I went home and because of that I learned how to handle it, how to trim a cut that was not right, how to pluck the hairline. I thought there was somenting wrong with me because they all said how "GREAT" I looked after an appointment. I thought I looked like a Jack-ass.....

Since I have been reading this forum, I learned and actually did highlight and then bleach the knots and I can,t believe how much better this hair looks. I got a lot of the products recomended from this forum and now the hair looks newer, softer and just a lot fresher. WHY can't people that do this for a living get this stuff on their program???? I want to be free of anybody doing anything. I know what looks best for me. I know what problems I have had in the past and I know now that I can fix them. All a person has to do is spend some time on this forum and everything that was not working out, Dryness, bad bonding, fading, visible knots, one color helmet head, can be fixed and apparently we are better at it then the professionals. If Robocut works, I want it. I want to be free. I asked my salon if they cut in a hair piece from somewhere else and they said it would be $100. That SUCKS!!!! I know how to cut in the base, done it for years, I know how to attach it well, done it for years, I have cut my own hair, but never a piece because they are so freaking expensive. If this robocut can give a good overall cut and then I can go in with thining shears from Debbie and tweak it, then I am doing it.

I am tryng to find out if you can get a medium length cut, about 4"on top and 3 inches down the back, tapered on the sides and nape using this hair cutter. PLEASE let me know my friends. I want to be free from the high priced, poor quality places I have thought I was stuck with.

Messages In This Thread
Robo cutter - hairagain - 03-02-2009, 06:21 AM
Re: Robo cutter - the7thson - 03-02-2009, 09:05 AM
Re: Robo cutter - hairagain - 03-02-2009, 11:35 AM
Re: Robo cutter - wiggy - 03-02-2009, 11:43 AM
Re: Robo cutter - buckeye - 03-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Re: Robo cutter - atlantaguy - 03-02-2009, 03:30 PM
Re: Robo cutter - Hair-E - 03-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Re: Robo cutter - the7thson - 03-03-2009, 04:54 AM
Re: Robo cutter - atlantaguy - 03-03-2009, 05:00 PM
Re: Robo cutter - Mr.Burns - 03-05-2009, 02:02 AM
Re: Robo cutter - Mr.Burns - 03-05-2009, 02:04 AM