Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robo cutter
03-05-2009, 02:04 AM,
Re: Robo cutter
Just one piece of advice with the Robo - use a scissors and manually cut off all the long hairs when you first get your hair system. Making the Robo do all this is ridiculous and is a waste of time and effort, and will probably make the gearbox break down faster.

Leave 3 inches and then start to cut with Robo. If you need a longer style, then leave it longer but give the Robo some help at the start.
03-05-2009, 02:57 AM,
Re: Robo cutter
Thanks for the tip!

I have, in the past, had the Hair Salon cut my hair and intentionally leave it a little longer. Then I have gone home a tweaked the cut myself with good results. I am not afraid of trimming, tweaking, highlighting, bleaching knots. I have cut in the base too. All very easy for some of us but I know it can be a task for others. I have watched carefully how my hair has been cut in, so I think with patience I can do this. I wear my hair 3-1/2 in front, tapering to 3 inches on the crown and blended in the back and sides, which I assume is where the thinning shears on the last inch around the perimiter comes in. My own hair, which I have trimmed for years is tapered then even shorter. When this is trained into a swept back off center part, it translates into a nice looking hairstyle, at least for me. I would think that with care, the robo sould allow me to do this. It's not brain surgery, its measurments... I posted a picture of what I mean as far as the style......No, that is not me!

Mr Burns, have you ever used a robo cutter?

Attached Files Image(s)