Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any update on ST-30?
03-06-2009, 03:22 PM,
Re: Any update on ST-30?
Thank you Debbie,

I am so glad to hear from you what I have always thought. The color match is obvious, no excuse on that. I have always felt that with my medium lenght hair, they never left the back of the piece as long as I thought they should. That being said, I could have a little more length, that would blend into my natural hair on the back. I have always cut my own hair and often, leaving room to grow with the length of the piece. Everything I had issue with is all right here in these forums. I felt the things that were off were just me being a perfectionist but its everyone here saying the same thing and giving solutions for these issues. I don,t get why we can figure out what is wrong, the people that do this for a living always miss it....

How did you get so smart?
03-10-2009, 04:11 AM,
Concerning the new ST-30: Did the old manufacturer actually cooperate in the process of having ST-30 cloned by the new factory? I mean, did they provide the exakt ingridients and composition of them? I regard this as important in relation to skin kindness... different people reacts differently on different tapes... I've been lucky so far that I got along very well with the old ST-30... but I'm a bit afraid I might get rush with the new one :?
03-10-2009, 07:30 AM,
with any tape...one must try it on their own skin type to see if they will have a reaction to it, I can only tell you it is a medical/skin grade acrylic adhesive. I will include a full spec sheet on the new tape if you want one.
DebbieS.
03-10-2009, 08:44 AM,
So now there is a new st30? can they make them in contours finally?