Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I wear without my family knowing?
03-06-2009, 01:52 PM,
Re: Can I wear without my family knowing?
Yeah, I agree with sesster. you say that your parents don't believe that you are losing your hair....if you are thinning enough to order a full cap, it would be very obvious. Perhaps they are just brushing it off because they love you just the way you are and don't think you need to be worried about your hair.....and , as a parent...that is how we are with our kids. don't be too hard on them, they think you are perfect just as you are. I think what you need to do is sit down and make them understand that the hairloss is truly bothering you, that you are not just being silly, it is REALLY becoming a problem that is bothering you to a point where you want to do something about it.
I honestly think your parents just don't understand how this is effecting you. I have many young men that come to my salon and I know how it truly effects their lives....but I think you need to explain that to your parents, they just don't understand what you are going through , once they have more of an understanding...they will be more apt to help you find a solution, ok?
DebbieS.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Can I wear without my family knowing? - DebbieS. - 03-06-2009, 01:52 PM