Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrubs actor (pic): Is this a wig or not?
03-06-2009, 02:12 AM,
Scrubs actor (pic): Is this a wig or not?
I was watching scrubs last night, and I realise Zach has the hair of a 12 year old!!

Could this be a full-cap wig? I think so... It looks totally unrealistic for his age - it's ultra thick. The hairline is like a "wall of hair" and is totally 100% dark with no scalp showing through the hair whatsoever. It struck me straight away that this was probably a well styled wig.

Even at the sides you will notice that he doesn't expose any temple points - the hair is brushed in a way that disguises any recession. It just doesn't look realistic to me, and is "too good to be true" overall.

I had doubts it was a system, but I think with the right materials he has created realistic temples and a very nice hairline (that is just a little too thick for his age).

[Image: 060922_Assess_BraffEX.jpg]

[Image: 0000035460_20061027185143.jpg]

[Image: Zach_Braff_as_JD._DorianScrubs.jpg]

If he was 12 it would have worked, but come on man... bump that density down a little!
03-06-2009, 02:31 AM,
Re: Scrubs actor: Is this a wig or not?
REAL!!!

Some people have real hair.

My Brother in law at age 54 has FANTASTIC hair, has a stronger hairline than I did at 15....
03-06-2009, 03:05 AM,
Re: Scrubs actor: Is this a wig or not?
Hmm...

Another thing to note - his eyebrows are not that thick. In order to have hair as naturally ultra think as that, you would need very think eyebrows but his are quite light!
03-06-2009, 03:49 AM,
Re: Scrubs actor (pic): Is this a wig or not?
Real. He's just blessed Smile While not really thick, hie eye brows are still pretty well defined at the ends where they usually thin out with hair loss issues.
03-06-2009, 04:37 AM,
A lot of older men, some with hair, some without have HORRIFIC bushy eyebrows so that rules that theory out.

He has nice (REAL) hair, the type we without hair are patterning a replacment after....

I know of a lot of guys with real full hairlines, (yes it pisses me off) but thats the luck of the draw. I worked with a man in his 70's, had the most magnificent hair, naturally grey, naturally full.
03-06-2009, 05:27 AM,
George Lopez and super thick and super full real hair. If you watch his show, he's just a hair with arms and legs :lol:
03-06-2009, 11:18 AM,
Can someone help me with a problem?

My hair is similar to this actors, I wear a partial piece covering only the front....from ear to ear, so my piece is about 30cm long and 5cm wide. Would ordering wave give me this curly affect?
03-09-2009, 10:34 PM,
Yes, order a bodywave but not too much of a curl. I'm not sure how this would work with such a small partial and maybe best to shave more and go with a fuller piece to get it blending properly with hair on top?