Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALL SWISS VS THINSKIN
03-10-2009, 03:11 AM,
ALL SWISS VS THINSKIN
Can anyone shed any light on the varying degrees of differences between these two?

Durability? How long they last in comparison?
Comfort?
03-10-2009, 08:48 AM,
Re: ALL SWISS VS THINSKIN
I think it depends on what kind of skin. THe thinnest super thinskin will probably shed a lot faster because they are either U-looped or injected. The skin is a lot hotter to wear then lace. Swiss lace is considered the best looking front hairline. But maybe the newest skin can look as good. Hair injection tends to go in one direction, and may not have the styling versatility as lace with knots. Some say skin is easier to maintain etc. But I am not sure I really buy that. To me it seems like you have more options of attachment with lace. You can use both hard and soft adhesives, with skin you are limited with what you can use. For example. Using strong tapes like st3o or blue lace tape might be too strong for skin, Might tear it trying to remove it and it might be really hard to get off the skin.
03-10-2009, 12:03 PM,
That reply has turned me off thinskin!!!

So thinskin your saying would be best for those extra tight bonds....?

Just as good in appearance with swiss but not as flexible styling wise?

Skin is durable and if it can look as natural as swiss I think that goes a long way...

Not sure what the different would be with injected and U-looped? anyone have a pic?
03-10-2009, 02:23 PM,
I've worn both thinskin and lace pieces.

Thinskin bonds would last alot longer.

The hairline still looked real, but not the "see through" look you can get with a lace piece. But still quite natural looking, in my humble opinion.
03-10-2009, 04:58 PM,
dude i recently got all the sample materials... and trust me french was the best one in terms of disappearing on the scalp ... i couldnt tell where my skin started and and where the lace ... i have currently swiss lace and trust me even swiss lace is detectable as compare to french ... because swiss has bigger holes in the lace and french have alot smaller...