Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfectors glue
03-11-2009, 05:46 AM,
Perfectors glue
There has been a lot of talk about this new Perfectors Glue and how great of a hold it gives and easy touch-ups. But where the heck do you buy it at?! I've been looking and can't find it in any search engines...
03-11-2009, 06:15 AM,
Re: Perfectors glue
Kind of think this sounds like a bogus post. "there has been talk about this glue, but I dont know where to buy it" lol. So you seen peopel talking about this glue , but no one could say where they got it from. I put perfector glue in google and hairdirect came up right on the first posts who sell this glue. So your post is coming across as like an advertisement.
03-11-2009, 08:50 AM,
Or I am just a TopLace fellow brother of yours that wants advice on the best places to buy it. Yikes, some people take this forum a little too literal. It's a hairpiece forum, not a car dealership.

The search engine takes you to HairDirect's FORUM. Of course on their site I did find they have the glue for sale. It is $55! Has anyone seen this product for cheaper?
03-11-2009, 12:06 PM,
Nah im always looking for new and better adhesives. I would be interested in trying it myself. I just thought it was weird like you didnt know where the stuff was sold. that is all. I mean i just put it in google and found whos selling it right off the bat.
03-11-2009, 05:32 PM,
I heard good reviews about Perfectors but it is too costly and I think this is something good for people who will be away for a short vacation and does not need/like touch-ups. Again, it may be a strong bond for you but not me Wink

If you've tried it, your comments will be very much appreciated Smile
03-11-2009, 08:22 PM,
I have heard about it...But 55 Dollars for a glue that I would buy and probably have it dry up before I could use it all up...55 Dollars ....Get outta here!!!! for 55 dollars I could get my unit welded to my head and never have to take it off....just apply the next new unit on top of the other...Cheers
03-12-2009, 04:16 PM,
Be careful a lot of off the shelf stuff can be repackaged and sold as something other then they are to unsuspecting hairwearers....The glue could be Elmers , Lace release seems to be 100% alcohol. Orange citrus,,,....Buyer beware, This is not brain surgery as Toplace more then proved with their alternative to brain surgery pricing on the units. That goes for the chemicals as well. Don;t be afraid to experiment.

I use scotch tape on poly and out blue tape or glue on that. Removal and cleanup takes 3 minutes. no sticky substance ever touches the unit (except wear lace meets the skin...
03-12-2009, 09:48 PM,
So Tombongi...are you saying that you apply the tape to the unit and then apply blue tape or glue to that tape? Interesting...could you explain further....are you using just plain everyday tape and using that as a buffer for the lace? Cheers
03-13-2009, 07:50 AM,
woah wait a min
That sounds like a pretty interesting idea that can solve my damn problems. tapes and glues have been leaving a crappy mess on my skin unit. So you put scotch tape on the unit first, t hen you use blue tape. Thats very interesting. Do you think this method would work for glues? What i find a lil weird. Is that the other side of scotch tape is made not to stick to a sticky surface. Thats why it is in a roll. I would think that the other side of scotch tape would not stick too well to a sticky surface.