Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Pics - on my 4th piece!
03-14-2009, 05:35 AM,
Re: New Pics - on my 4th piece!
geez 35 minutes seems like a hassle to me haha. I guess since you are using such strong adhesives though, u probably do not have to change regularly.
03-14-2009, 06:16 AM,
Looks great! Thanks for sharing.
We are planning our honeymoon and have thought about Jamaca and Grand Cayman area. Would you recommend them?

~Encouraged
03-14-2009, 01:10 PM,
Encouraged Wrote:Looks great! Thanks for sharing.
We are planning our honeymoon and have thought about Jamaca and Grand Cayman area. Would you recommend them?

~Encouraged

Grand Cayman was expensive and stuffy, IMO. The water is beautiful and I was supposed to do a snorkeling trip but the seas were too rough so that might have changed my POV, but I doubt if I will ever go back.

Jamaica on the other hand....now THAT place has some character.

If you are sketched out about being offered drugs every five minutes or seeing cops with machine guns patrolling the town you might not like it, but otherwise I HIGHLY recommend Ocho Rios. The jerk chicken, the coffee, the falls, the rain forest, the reef....ahhhh.....amazing!
03-14-2009, 05:28 PM,
Awesome Zach! I'm planning to start wearing next month so those pics are a real encouragement to see! Thanks for posting them!
03-14-2009, 11:11 PM,
Very nice, looks awesome!

Looks like you had fun on the beach...
03-15-2009, 06:01 PM,
looks very well dude
03-17-2009, 08:11 AM,
Did you post awhile back that you were also in the Albany NY area? If that was you, I looking for the place that you used to have your cut ins done. Looks great by he way. Definitely makes me reconsider getting a shorter, more modern style piece.
03-17-2009, 10:00 AM,
Thank you for posting your pics.