Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small units for receding hairline with pics!!
03-13-2009, 09:51 PM,
Small units for receding hairline with pics!!
HI guys

Ok a bit of history! I have been lurking around this forum since sep last year learning. I couldnt make up my mind whether to go for a topper and shave off the top hair, or have a go a two small units to hide my recession. I have eventually decided on the later, I have been wearing them now since sunday of this week, I have been to work, shopping and the birth of my baby daughter and to my knowledge no one has even batted an eyelid. In fact the comment I have had is that I need a haircut as its starting to look scruffy (I quite like it like that). I have been using the white glue up till know but not getting much hold having to touch up every day at the mo, couldnt expose the hairline at present either as Im not very good a attachments just yet. Any way have look at the pics let me know what you think

[Image: Photo36.jpg]
[Image: Photo35.jpg]
[Image: Photo37.jpg]
[Image: 100_0057.jpg]

This is a stock unit color number 2 all sfs 65% density.

Many thanks to BA, John and Debbie and you guys on this board for your help. I have only started and got a long way to go yet but I feel better about myself already
03-14-2009, 01:15 AM,
Re: Small units for receding hairline with pics!!
Mate there's only one thing i need to say to you..

I cannot see a wig..... theres no hope in hell of anyone ever having a 2nd look at that because it blends in perfectly!!
awesome work!!!
03-14-2009, 02:55 AM,
If this wasn't your 40th post i would call you a troll and recommend they ban you.....

that looks absolutely amazing. Flawless.
03-14-2009, 03:05 AM,
Thanks guys if i showed you the hairline you realise it wasnt my own hair. Im hoping to pick upi some tips at the convention in May from you experts
03-14-2009, 03:28 AM,
That looks great! Occassionally we get questions from customers regarding shaving the top or using 2 small pieces to fill in a recession. You made the right call. It all depends on what you have to work with. Sometimes the best route is to just shave off the top and get a one piece unit. Sometimes it's better with 2 units to fill in the recession. Although going with 2 pieces is a little more work if it's the right thing to do then go for it. Obviously you have plenty of hair to work with. You'll pick up a even more knowledge when you attend the UK convention. And congratulatons on the birth of your daughter---your life is really changing!
Regards,
John