Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem with ultra hold.
03-17-2009, 01:58 PM,
problem with ultra hold.
I want to use ultra hold but I live in Australia. I ordered it once before but when it arrived it had become too thick to use. Anyone know how I can get around that? I like using ST30 but its no good for the front Im finding. Because it has a slight rise to it, it catches easily if someone runs their hand over it. Anyone know of a company in Australia that manufactures something similar to ultra hold?
03-17-2009, 02:06 PM,
Re: problem with ultra hold.
the glue lasts for months and months so shipping time to australia would not make it too thick to use. it must have gotten frozen or over heated or something to make it unusable.
shipping time to australia is about 6-12 business days. express mail is only 5-7 days.
If you have a hair replacement salon in your area, they may sell it as well.....(but chances are it had to be shipped from the states to them as well) since it is a walker product .
DebbieS.
03-17-2009, 02:52 PM,
DebbieS. Wrote:the glue lasts for months and months so shipping time to australia would not make it too thick to use. it must have gotten frozen or over heated or something to make it unusable.
shipping time to australia is about 6-12 business days. express mail is only 5-7 days.
If you have a hair replacement salon in your area, they may sell it as well.....(but chances are it had to be shipped from the states to them as well) since it is a walker product .
DebbieS.

who makes the stuff? maybe I can ask them if they can ship it without it being effected by temperature.
03-18-2009, 06:49 AM,
it says right on the bottle , it is a walker product.
03-18-2009, 09:36 AM,
DebbieS. Wrote:it says right on the bottle , it is a walker product.

Im sorry I dont have a bottle with me anymore. I didnt know.
03-19-2009, 02:31 AM,
ultra hold is a pretty thick glue ...if you were not used to it, you may have thought there was something wrong with it?? its thick and stringy...but strong holding.
DebbieS.
03-19-2009, 04:19 AM,
Put it in the fridge for a few nights! Worked for me...
03-19-2009, 09:53 AM,
DebbieS. Wrote:ultra hold is a pretty thick glue ...if you were not used to it, you may have thought there was something wrong with it?? its thick and stringy...but strong holding.
DebbieS.

Id had it once before and yeah I know how thick it is but yeah this was too thick to even use.
03-19-2009, 09:55 AM,
Mr.Burns Wrote:Put it in the fridge for a few nights! Worked for me...

In the fridge? But I thought hot cold temperature is what can make it unuseable?